View Full Version : What tyres for the outdoor track?
Verde
19-03-2012, 08:13 PM
I'm planning running a B41? Is it strict rules if I havent got the correct ones?
Thanks,
Jay.
losichris
19-03-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm planning running a B41? Is it strict rules if I havent got the correct ones?
Thanks,
Jay.
No rules, Yellow cut/normal stagger ribs front, and Yellow Minispike rears, outside spikes cut off thats if its dry
Si Coe
19-03-2012, 08:19 PM
No specific tyre, but virtually everyone runs Schumacher Yellow Minispikes. For the front it seems to be your choice from Schumacher Yellow Stagger ribs, Cut staggers or slim minispikes - all three are used.
Actually the track hooks up well with lots of types of tyres.
Verde
19-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Thanks fellas. I can use the mini spikes off my Cat... Ruined its esc yesterday so it's back on a shelf.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.