View Full Version : Name and Shame - Ebay non payer - Carl Davis
chrispattinson
19-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Non paying winning bid on my X-6.
Ebay ID: wingnutnd1964
Very frustrating and time wasting.
burgie
19-03-2012, 09:38 PM
whoa there - this is just a bit dodgy I feel.
Name him & put his ebay id up by all means, but you have no right to put his home address on a public forum - I cant see how putting his home address on a public forum helps?
If I found my name and address posted on a public forum without permission then the poster would find themselves in a whole heap of trouble.
chrispattinson
19-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Agreed, and amended.
Just trying to warn others to avoid transactions with him, but I've removed the specifics.
cigbunt
19-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Agreed, and amended.
Just trying to warn others to avoid transactions with him, but I've removed the specifics.
i dont think its appropriate you should deal with it via ebay..
its what the seller protection is for
Adam F
19-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Sure this chap is on oople...
chrispattinson
19-03-2012, 09:50 PM
I don't know if he is on Oople?
If he is and sees this, can he please contact me on here as I've not had a response to the ebay messaging system. I have searched for his name on oople, but could not see it in members.
Thanks.
coolcars782
19-03-2012, 10:24 PM
i dont think its appropriate you should deal with it via ebay..
its what the seller protection is for
Sure this chap is on oople...
I am a Carl Davis, but not the one Chris is looking for :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.