View Full Version : Tool Help
ShaneyB
20-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Hi all,
Just going to pop out and get some tools for my RTR B4.1. Anyone have any recomendations on where to go and what sizes I need please?
Cheers
Toyman
20-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Search is your friend
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95437
Lee1972
20-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Try this, has all tools in one set.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390380876372?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648#ht_1629wt_825
Lee1972
20-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Or this one from a UK seller :thumbsup:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dynamite-Rc-Imperial-startup-Toolkit-DYN2835-/370579265762?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item56483ed8e2#ht_547wt_825
ShaneyB
27-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Nice one,
Thanks guys. There's only so much you can do with plastic spanners :thumbdown:
ShaneyB
28-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Ordered, thanks again.
Lee1972
02-04-2012, 08:49 PM
The kit plastic tools are naff :thumbdown:
ShaneyB
03-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Indeed.
The toolkit I bought is good enough though.
BeachBuggyPhil
04-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Did you buy ^^^^^^ that one or a different one. What's it like?
ShaneyB
05-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Yep I bought that one and seems to have everything I need initially. Nice small case too and seems very good value.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.