PDA

View Full Version : Washer thingy


antnee
04-04-2008, 04:15 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can get one of the washer things what go between the bearings and pin for the wheel on a XXX-cr?

Ive got the thinner ones as Ive got CVD's, there about 2mm thick

Kopite
04-04-2008, 05:04 PM
LOSA9941 - LOSI BEARING SPACER AXLE WASHER SET

if that's any help :)

antnee
04-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Are they the thin ones? as I had some thicker ones when I had the old axels on

ashleyb4
04-04-2008, 05:10 PM
what do you mean? The rear bearing spacers?

If so DMS have them in but there 11 pound!

A

ashleyb4
04-04-2008, 05:11 PM
File them down then lol save yours self money :p

A

antnee
04-04-2008, 05:20 PM
No ash, its the bit that goes the wheel side of the hub, before the pin, it takes any slack out of the axel within the bearings(in and out slack)

ashleyb4
04-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Yea there 11 quid the part number stan put up where did you get the cvd's from? are they for the cr or are they from a diffrent model?

A

Lee
04-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Do you mean shims?:confused:


Or a conical shaped thing?:confused:

antnee
04-04-2008, 05:33 PM
side on looks like a top hat, my CVD's and MIP ones

Wraggy
04-04-2008, 05:43 PM
these in the middle ??
http://www.losipartshouse.com/catalog/LOSA9941-250.jpg

bigred5765
04-04-2008, 05:44 PM
if you changed from std axles to cvds ones on the xxxcr there a direct fit
no other adjustments need be done
so ether you have fitted them wrong or you have the wrong ones for the car

Lee
04-04-2008, 05:51 PM
Have a look here, i think you mean a9941

Which i think RCbobs mate, ash said:thumbsup:


http://www.losi.com/ProdInfo/Files/Exploded_View-Price_List_XXX_CR.pdf

antnee
04-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Thats the ones wraggy :)

ashleyb4
04-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Yup the part number stan said aka kopite is for them but these are all the same size so this means there is either somethign wrong with the cvd's or there is something wrong with they was the bearings etc ar ein the hub where did you get the cvd's from? where they brand new?

A

antnee
04-04-2008, 10:31 PM
the old driveshafts in the car where from a xxx and so too where the hubs. Ive had cvd's for a while now but one of these washers went walkies last week :mad:

ashleyb4
04-04-2008, 10:35 PM
So are you trying to put the cvd's in the xxx hubs?

A

antnee
05-04-2008, 02:54 PM
No, Ive had these washer things for a while on my car, but one went missing last week. When I got my car it had xxx hubs and original axels on and it used thicker washers, so thats why I was confused about the part number(I didnt buy the one on my car atm)

Northy
05-04-2008, 02:56 PM
No, Ive had these washer things for a while on my car, but one went missing last week. When I got my car it had xxx hubs and original axels on and it used thicker washers, so thats why I was confused about the part number(I didnt buy the one on my car atm)

The BK2 used wider parts there.

G

HKP
05-04-2008, 04:14 PM
I'm confused by this thread :D :D

Easy to do I guess...

antnee
05-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Ah thats what it will be then Northy, when I bought it, it had been part converted to a CR, now I have broken it so much its a full CR :thumbsup::(

antnee
05-04-2008, 10:16 PM
hmm, think I will go to the US for this part, 11quid here, 4quid there