View Full Version : Undertray X-6^2
Freddan
26-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Hello!
Are there any undertrays for the X-6 avilible on the market? I have been googleing but have not been able to find anything.
Please help me out!
// Freddan
arransmith27
26-03-2012, 07:49 PM
I've never come across one.
The x6 chassis is pretty well protected from the elements.
Why do you need an undertray?
The chassis is the undertray. The body seals pretty well with Velcro. Can't see the need for one really
Freddan
26-03-2012, 09:04 PM
I guess i just want my chassie clean from scratches and stuff for the next indoor seson.
// Freddan
Freddan
26-03-2012, 09:07 PM
I think there have been a miss understanding here, i mean a plastick lexan layer under the chassie to protekt it from scratches, not a dust cower to compliment the body. ;)
sorry for my poor english :D
// Freddan
leelar
26-03-2012, 09:24 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-X-Factory-X-6-Squared-chassis-skin-wrap-/270829684317?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f0eb5065d#ht_2905wt_1270
like these
chtiboy37
15-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Hi, Freddan,
If you're interested I can make you a understray lexan to protect your chassis.
I thermoforming bodys, wings and understrays.
Xavier
YoungChazz
16-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Cool. I've not seen you name before. Who are you and where?
chtiboy37
17-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Cool. I've not seen you name before. Who are you and where?
Me?
I'm XRracing, and I live in france, see me to Facebook to team xrracing.
Freddan
17-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Hi, Freddan,
If you're interested I can make you a understray lexan to protect your chassis.
I thermoforming bodys, wings and understrays.
Xavier
That sounds very nice. If you can make me one I will be very pleased.
I´m happy that Im not just the only one that driven on a rough track and noticed that the chassi slowely disapering :D
// Freddan
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.