View Full Version : Buying Sim Free Smartphones
Northy
27-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Where are good places to buy them?
Ta,
G
super__dan
27-03-2012, 09:37 PM
On here I got a good one, else on ebay you never get any steals.
You should buy that one I sent you a link for!
Northy
28-03-2012, 08:32 AM
I want a sim free.unlocked phone so I can use Giff Gaff.
I'd prefer an Android phone that can capture decent video and pictures.
Any suggestions?
jim76
28-03-2012, 02:44 PM
the orignal galaxy S is still a great phone, and can be picked up a lot cheaper than the newer S2. The camera on it is pretty good, especially video, and it's fast enough to run most android apps.
Should be able to pick them up for £140-150 sim free depending on accessories and condition.
Dan loves his!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.