PDA

View Full Version : C4.1 - Rear aluminium Brace C0012


Wupding
29-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Hi Guys

I was wondering if there has been a Hop up part for the above part.

http://www.shopatron.com/products/productdetail/part_number=C0012/745.0.4.3.182.15981.31981.1002100.0

Is there one that not only does 1 & 2 degree but maybe a possibility of a 3 degree option?

Ideally i would also like one that has a weight option so that you can add a little more weight to the rear on bumpy tracks

Maybe Tony @ Rude bits or Mick @ PDub racing can shed any light on the matter

Regards

Wez

Wacker 2
29-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Hi Guys

I was wondering if there has been a Hop up part for the above part.

http://www.shopatron.com/products/productdetail/part_number=C0012/745.0.4.3.182.15981.31981.1002100.0

Is there one that not only does 1 & 2 degree but maybe a possibility of a 3 degree option?

Ideally i would also like one that has a weight option so that you can add a little more weight to the rear on bumpy tracks

Maybe Tony @ Rude bits or Mick @ PDub racing can shed any light on the matter

Regards

Wez

If you're wanting to achieve more degree of antisquat then I would have thought you could just play around with adding a washer under the front pivot block (front of rear wishbones).. maybe 0.5mm washer and see where you go from there.

I havent tried it on my C4.1 but worth a go!

Chrislong
30-03-2012, 07:02 AM
The holes in the block are very accurate, I find antisquat causes the pin to bend like an 'S' and then the wishbone doesn't hinge freely which is bad. :lol: nothing a quick file of the hole won't sort out though.

So when you do try it, just check your wishbones hinge freely, just saying so you can be aware.

flipside
30-03-2012, 12:59 PM
I would also like to have a replacement for both braces, as the standard ones wear out very quickly, and they cost a fortune. At 15 and 20£ they must be made out of gold I think...

SLEENAD
30-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Ask cream to do some stainless ones!

I've seen his work and yhis should be easy as cake for him!

Tansley
30-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Noel, get your finger out, I'll have a set please as soon as they are made, Tommy