PDA

View Full Version : Racing at York 31st March 2wd/540 Rnd 6


Mike2222
29-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Another round of the championship. There arent many next month ! Ususal
format, doors open 1745, racing starts 1845 hopefully.

Mike

Danny Harrison
30-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Hi mike, I asked on another thread if it would possibly to run a 1/16th buggy alongside the 1/10th scales. I'm going to purchase a 1/10 in the next couple of months but would be nice to come have a go with my mini 8ight too.

Thanks in advance, Danny.

Moss Models
30-03-2012, 06:46 AM
Bring it down as it would be good to see it go!

AC199
30-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Heh, if Rich Lowe goes, and brings his shortcourse, would be good to see a 1/16th get driven over... :P

Danny Harrison
30-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Bring it down as it would be good to see it go!
I wan't to but I know some can be sticklers for the rules and may not want me to run it. As soon as a get a definative answer I'll be there, travelling from Leeds so a bit far to chance it. :)

AC199
30-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Leeds? Pah! I drive there from Wakefield... Other guys come from Hull and one bloke from Barnsley... I think 1 guy comes from Scarborough...

farmboy
30-03-2012, 04:02 PM
That's nothing, I drive from Strensall. That's ... oh.. hang on... 3 miles away.

Ahem....

Danny Harrison
30-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Haha ye I know that but you's drive their to race... :p

In another thread someone told me if it was up to them they would say no to my mini :o

Col
30-03-2012, 08:06 PM
I've sent a text to racecontrol.

As soon as I get a reply I'll post here.

Mike2222
31-03-2012, 08:56 AM
If mainamigo turns up with his 1/16 car he can race it in the 540 class. If it turns out that it gets in the way he can use the 540 Cougar at race control.
That way he will get some idea of track and type of racing we do.
See you tonight.

Mike

Danny Harrison
31-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Great, I'' be there next week then, I'm at Yorkshire mardave tonight, thanks :thumbsup:

Mike2222
31-03-2012, 02:15 PM
I'm afraid the next meeting at Huntington School is on 28th April.
This is due to Easter hols and weekend regional at our outdoor track at RHR.
Mike