PDA

View Full Version : Not your average SC10


northernerbill
30-03-2012, 07:41 AM
I recently moved from 1/8th nitro buggies to 1/10th short course. My local club track in Brighton (UK) is an 1/8th orientated track, outdoor, clay and dirt with big jumps and fast straights. I soon realized I needed to up the ante a bit and make a competitive ride. Below I will list parts used and some pics.

It started out as a normal SC10 FT kit which was great fun to build and drive. Heres what's installed

Fusion Race ESC
Tekin Redline 8.5T
Savox SC-0254MG servo
Spektrum DX3C TC/RX
MRT Personal transponder

Rear anti-roll bar kit (stiffest bar)
T-bone front and rear bumpers
Carbon wishbones front and rear
Carbon front and rear support
Be-fast differential
Blue aluminum front wishbone mounting block
RadshapeRC Aluminium Double decker Chassis
RPM Ball joints
Shock Socks
Union Jack under chassis protector
Carbon Fibre effect under body protector
Pro-line Beadlocks with RCCarbonworks carbon fibre beads with black screws
Pro-line Gladiators on rear, Pro-line Caliber on front

I've cut out the windows on the doors and vented the rear section on the shell also.

The Shell
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/Northernerbill/fae3d3cc.jpg

The under shell
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/Northernerbill/e6bd015e.jpg

The Chassis
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/Northernerbill/f01c60c6.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/Northernerbill/c8d1d3f7.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/Northernerbill/04af9188.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/Northernerbill/6b8ef861.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/Northernerbill/053781e3.jpg

The wheels
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/Northernerbill/d952c7ba.jpg

The Union Jack
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/Northernerbill/cfbc593b.jpg

A handy little mod
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/Northernerbill/30f73b52.jpg

Hope you like:shock: