View Full Version : Racing - Sunday 1st April 2012
mikeyscott
30-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Who is racing this weekend then?
Normal relaxed morning meeting.
2WD for me this week, 4WD is still in bits are getting a bit of a thrashing last weekend.
ASKay
30-03-2012, 05:31 PM
After 3 weeks in Taiwan and then last Saturday/Sunday morning on Sailsbury Plain, I am hoping to come and race on Sunday,............ but I only have a 1/8 of a tank of fuel, and the petrol station was out of fuel today :cry: fingers crossed i can get some for Sunday
jpmatrix
30-03-2012, 06:57 PM
After 3 weeks in Taiwan and then last Saturday/Sunday morning on Sailsbury Plain, I am hoping to come and race on Sunday,............ but I only have a 1/8 of a tank of fuel, and the petrol station was out of fuel today :cry: fingers crossed i can get some for Sunday
In the same situation, driving on fumes and just spent 30 minutes looking for fuel and just gave up:(.
Wll be down for a blat, and would like to race the losi22 but have spent the last 3 days ( evenings)trying to install the electrics:bored:. what a nightmare that is. I have Saturday evening to finish it off if thats possible. Failing that, the durango is ready to go.
See you all Sunday.
robelmes
30-03-2012, 09:00 PM
I'll be there 2wd for me
lordnikon
31-03-2012, 06:33 AM
Will be back after afew weeks break, no new electrics delivered :thumbdown: and new track layout to get to grips with should be fun :thumbsup:
Steve1973
31-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Tom and me will be there, trying not to hold you all up!
wylie
31-03-2012, 04:38 PM
2wd for me, anyone bringing tyres to sell, need some B B geens rear and TLR 22 rear rims?
MrMagoo
31-03-2012, 04:44 PM
2wd for me, anyone bringing tyres to sell, need some B B geens rear and TLR 22 rear rims?
Got a brand nee set on Losi 22 rims you can borrow mush:thumbsup:
wylie
31-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Your a STAR Mr Magoo :thumbsup:
Got a brand nee set on Losi 22 rims you can borrow mush:thumbsup:
What do you mean? They will never come back the same, especially with Tony driving.
SteveB
31-03-2012, 06:49 PM
2wd for me, anyone bringing tyres to sell, need some B B geens rear and TLR 22 rear rims?
Hi tony
I have bb greens, mini spike rear yellows and stag ribs
So all in stock, inserts as well
Thanks Steve
Crash
31-03-2012, 10:02 PM
I could do with some BB Greens too.
See you all in the morning cos I really need to get to grips with the new layout. I was shocking last weekend.
Chris B
mikeyscott
01-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Thank you to all those that came racing today. Results are up - http://www.torchracing.org.uk/results/2012/index.htm
wylie
01-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Thanks for a good morning's racing and top man Hollywood Rasey for a bit of soldering :thumbsup:
dibble34
01-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Yep top morning, shame I am a bit rusty :cry:. Good to be back though :thumbsup:
rob8246
02-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Thanks for a good morning's racing and top man Hollywood Rasey for a bit of soldering :thumbsup:
Not a problem mate ;-)
Hollywood soldering services had a busy morning.
Stuweatherman
02-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Hollywood soldering services had a busy morning.
Again, blimey two weekends in a row. Maybe thats something new for the club to offer, a solder station!! lol
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.