View Full Version : Tomorow - 1st April
coleman758
31-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Who's up for a great days racing tomorrow then!
Si Coe
31-03-2012, 06:23 PM
I'm coming but I've got to collect a load of stuff for the wife from one of her work colleagues in Kearsley on the way so might be a little late.
Alan Reeves
31-03-2012, 07:03 PM
I'll be coming :) anyone checked the forcast?
Maddy
31-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Ill be there too,need to kick steves ass again in the final.
What you racing tomoz then matt?
Darren Wales
31-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Im out. :thumbsup:
Weather is dry, but not as hot as last week. Flask packed.
Will be there for about 10.30 though, got to off load the boys first.
JonyNitro
31-03-2012, 08:11 PM
ah who cares!
coleman758
31-03-2012, 10:35 PM
I will be there about 10:00, I have keys to unlock
So if anyone want to help me with the track il see you then!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.