View Full Version : 2wd front tires
VincentVisser
02-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Hello
While racing at RHR yesterday I noticed that most of the people with 2wd buggys where running diffrent fronts then the normal pins or spikes.
What where you running yesterday?
Thanks
Vince
Moss Models
02-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Hi Vince
I think most cars I saw ran the cut staggers. I have a few sets of those so will bring on Wednesday and you can give them a try and see what you think!
Cheers
Alex
bigred5765
02-04-2012, 11:35 AM
old staggers on slim rims is what Matty found worked best no foams inserts
VincentVisser
02-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Hi Vince
I think most cars I saw ran the cut staggers. I have a few sets of those so will bring on Wednesday and you can give them a try and see what you think!
Cheers
Alex
Wednesday im pulling a sicky.. cleared it with manager so I will see you there. What time you arriving?
Moss Models
02-04-2012, 02:21 PM
I can go fairly early so I was thinking maybe 4pm although I am aware it does not open till 5.30 ish.
I will look into it and let you know.
VincentVisser
02-04-2012, 03:40 PM
We can just jump over the gate and when questioned say Mike said its ok if we get some practice cause he feels we need it and to blame him. :)
Moss Models
02-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Sounds like a plan!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.