View Full Version : Regionals
VincentVisser
02-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Does anybody know where I can reg for the RHR regional event?
Just a link will do.
Moss Models
02-04-2012, 11:31 AM
http://brca-northeast.net/
This is the link, however I had to email Brian to get it working.
VincentVisser
02-04-2012, 12:20 PM
thanks
VincentVisser
03-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Can anybody tell me what the dates are for our regionals and where they are? I can only see national events on oople and not regional?
tc3nitro
03-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Can anybody tell me what the dates are for our regionals and where they are? I can only see national events on oople and not regional?
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93048
Jesus man do you not look anywhere apart from the York forum !
VincentVisser
04-04-2012, 12:50 PM
its more for people that dontneed to go looking but thanks for link
Robin A
04-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Vince, I tagged you on instructions on how to enter.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.