View Full Version : Tyres for RHR
Dan Pickard
02-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi, im coming to RHR for the regional as a one off and wanted to know which tyres work best in the dry and wet, as I will be limited for set up time. Thanks.
footey
02-04-2012, 02:06 PM
what car 2wd or 4wd
2wd dry = shuey yellow mini spike rear and staggers on the front
wet = schuey green mini spike
4wd dry = schuey yellow mini spike
wet = schuey green mini spike
hope that helps
Dan Pickard
02-04-2012, 02:10 PM
2 wheel drive, how do the d boots compare to the yellows?
Moss Models
02-04-2012, 02:22 PM
I think most are on yellow mini spikes.
footey
02-04-2012, 02:33 PM
yes most run mini spikes but people have and still do use the d boots and they are pretty good
Dan Pickard
02-04-2012, 04:39 PM
do yellows give more rear grip than d boots then?
I found at the spring cup yesterday, schuey yellows worked best for the first few rounds. But when the sand came up, dboots multibytes worked better.
Dan Pickard
03-04-2012, 08:59 AM
ok thanks
VincentVisser
03-04-2012, 09:14 AM
I found at the spring cup yesterday, schuey yellows worked best for the first few rounds. But when the sand came up, dboots multibytes worked better.
Yah I had this problem.
first 2 rounds where good and had grip but the rest was slipping a bit on corners where you just cant avoid the sand boxes.
What is dboots?
dmsykes
03-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Noticed the comment about the dboot multibite tyres, which compound is best, as I think there are two available.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.