View Full Version : racing sunday?
shortcoursegoat
07-04-2012, 09:40 PM
Any racing this sunday?
Deano
07-04-2012, 09:46 PM
I won't be able to make it. Working 12 hour days. :mad:
martincupra
07-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Yea ! What's happening ?we're up for it:thumbsup:
Howler
07-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Calendar says yes...
Si Coe
07-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Got keys so I'll be down some time 10.30 - 11ish to open up.
Howler
08-04-2012, 05:20 PM
A bit quiet, but still a good day's racing. :) Weather just about held off.
Paul str
08-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Second week of racing for me and Ty, numerous problems for Ty,s car but a very big thank you for the people that helped out with spares:thumbsup: we are both loving getting back into racing thanks
Alan Reeves
08-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Sorry I didn't make it today, but I sneaked off to Southport for a crafty practice :p
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.