PDA

View Full Version : Need a Centro Rear Suspension brace toe block


The Pookster
13-04-2012, 07:38 AM
I've built a Centro from gathering bits together except for the rear suspension brace toe block. Have one on back order at DMS but it seems even CML don't have any.

Does anyone have one as a spare that they'd be willing to sell or know of a shop that has one? Two weeks to go to a regional and want to get some testing in...

tyreman
13-04-2012, 07:54 AM
Check Rossmods or mb models

Wupding
13-04-2012, 07:58 AM
Hi Mate

Shaun at Radio Racers has one left in stock

They open at 10 (lazy buggers ha )

http://www.radio-racers.co.uk/acatalog/C4.1.html

The Pookster
13-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Hi Mate

Shaun at Radio Racers has one left in stock

They open at 10 (lazy buggers ha )

http://www.radio-racers.co.uk/acatalog/C4.1.html

They have a rear front brace, I need the rear rear brace.

chuckie stella
13-04-2012, 12:21 PM
If its stopping you racing PM me and I'll sort you out