View Full Version : viper vtx10 r lite
lambert
14-04-2012, 01:10 PM
If anyone has one of theses speedos and could talk me thru the set up process and wouldnt mind giving me a call on 07943654279 or pm me your number and il call you back. The speedo isnt doing what the instructions say it should and im getting lights come up which are not explained in the instructions.
thanks
mark
might want to give DMS racing a call, someone there must be able to help.
Tel: 01923 816636
lambert
14-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Think the problems sorted now, tried darren earlyer but the shops closed at weekends.
Darren Boyle
14-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Sorry, we was all at ther national at Stotfold today (and tommorow), if you are still having trouble call us on Monday and we will be glad to help..
nikos2002
15-04-2012, 02:18 AM
I am sure the guys at DMS can get you sorted out, but if you have any more questions email me at
[email protected]. I would be glad to try and answer anything I can to help you out.
Nick/Viper
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.