PDA

View Full Version : B44 One Way Front Diff


Rich D
10-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Hi Folks


Just bought one of these for my as yet unassembled B44 at £26.36 delivered from the USA

Part No AS1728

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260228401169&ih=016

The part number is correct but after purchasing it i found one in the UK that comes with bearings/shims too ?


http://www.m-k-racing.com/product_info.php?products_id=5214


Same part numbers but the MK one has extra bits and is £52 plus post.


Any idea on the differences ?

Have i just wasted £26 ?

Thanks as ever

Richard

SHY
10-04-2008, 05:48 PM
I bought the original AE kit with the one-way, but I found I needed more shims than what was supplied.

And part #1733 (shims) does not seem to exist! Even though it's on the exploded view for part #1728 (one-way)...

I ended up dremeling down the inside of the std. diff shims... worked ok. But you gotta do many at the time and hold it with pliers.

col300
10-04-2008, 05:51 PM
They're both the same, you should get bearings with it. I had to buy some extra shims tho (AS1733).

Installation instructions here

http://www.oople.com/forums/attachme...6&d=1200521192

Rich D
10-04-2008, 05:58 PM
thanks for the quick replies fellas - can you fix the link col ?

Cheers :)

R

SHY
10-04-2008, 06:02 PM
They're both the same, you should get bearings with it. I had to buy some extra shims tho (AS1733).

Installation instructions here

http://www.oople.com/forums/attachme...6&d=1200521192

According to Associatedpartshouse.com that part number did not show up on TeamAssociated's part list... where did you find it?

Rich D
10-04-2008, 06:09 PM
You have to use "asc" not "as" buddy

I just found some on Ebay £1.95 delivered from USA

Rich :)

SHY
10-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Que!

I have an active search on ebay already for ASC1733... link please! :)

Rich D
10-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Item number 270221900625 are the ones i purchased.

Cant see any more and it doesnt appear on completed listings either. Contact seller rcboyz for more :)

SHY
10-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Great, thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

Rich D
10-04-2008, 06:54 PM
No worries bud :)

col300
10-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Yeah, got my shims off ebay (rcboyz) too.

Sorry about the link, try this....

http://www.oople.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1726&d=1200521192

Rich D
10-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Cheers for the heads up Col - looks simple enough.

:)

YZ~10
11-04-2008, 06:48 PM
really helpful this topic :thumbsup:

MathewMi2
12-04-2008, 06:21 PM
http://www.m-k-racing.com/product_info.php?products_id=5214


Hello,

I'm new here and I don't know much about this forum here but it looks nice.:thumbsup:

Is there any area where I can present myself?

And now my question:
Does this Shop send Goods into other countries in Europe, like germany?

Greetings

Mathieu

Rich D
15-04-2008, 10:44 PM
Hello,

I'm new here and I don't know much about this forum here but it looks nice.:thumbsup:

Is there any area where I can present myself?

And now my question:
Does this Shop send Goods into other countries in Europe, like germany?

Greetings

Mathieu


Give them an email or ring and ask ! ?