PDA

View Full Version : t config setups astro


gazoff
15-04-2012, 08:39 PM
hi

looking for a base astro setup for the t lipo configuration chassis.

cheers

Timee80
15-04-2012, 09:27 PM
After 1st round of me regional at broxtowe I ended up with-
Front
Black spring, 35wt, inside on tower, outside on wishbone
Longest link, 2mm on inside of link
30gr around servo
Rear
Wheelbase long at the arm, middle at hub
Pink spring, 25wt, 2nd hole out on tower, middle on wishbone
1mm washers anti squat
Mini spikes all round
This worked for me because I don't like to hand brake round every corner like big E's setup. I wish I had his thumbs. Could have done with a bit more overall steering. Will next try inline axles, 30wt in rear or maybe blue front spring

YoungChazz
16-04-2012, 02:06 PM
There certainly is magic in Big E's thumbs. But I suspect there's even more magic in his head!