View Full Version : 22 shock lengths
jlucas
16-04-2012, 09:00 PM
As per the title ive just got myself a 22 what lengths do the rest of the you lovely 22 racers build your shocks to?
Cheers
I don't know the exact lengths, but I have a 2mm internal spacer in the front shocks, with the shock bottoms screwed on flush with the end of the thread.
The rears I have no internal limiters and the shock bottoms are unscrewed showing two threads.
I'll measure up tomorrow if you want.
jlucas
16-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Dimensions would be great
Thanks
Scooby27
17-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Always build shocks with NO limiters. Never ever put them in especially if running car outdoor.
jlucas
17-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Im not interested in if I should or shouldnt run limiters i just want a dimension for overall shock length
Front: Full length 87mm, Compressed 65mm
Rear: Full length 102mm, Compressed 74mm
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.