PDA

View Full Version : Lee does double at Stotfold BRCA National - oOple Report


jimmy
16-04-2012, 11:02 PM
The opening round of the 2012 BRCA 1/10th off road national series kicked off at the all-weather Stotfold track in South East England this past weekend.

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-stotfold/newsx.jpg (http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-stotfold)


Lee Martin managed to secure the TQ position and win both classes in a fiercely fought weekend, where several drivers were quick enough for the win.
Lee used the new VEGA 201 - Mid motor conversion for the Tamiya TRF201X buggy, in the 2WD class. The buggy suits the high grip tracks better than the standard Tamiya and Lee proved that point with the win at Stotfold at his BRCA national debut with the car.
In 4WD Lee was back to running the TRF511 belt driven car - no new parts and running the standard ball differentials.

Congratulations to Lee on his big weekend - and thanks to Schumacher for sponsoring our report.
Please check out the race report online HERE (http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-stotfold)- and remember to let us know if you liked it, and what you'd like to see more of next time.

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-stotfold

Photos and A Final videos coming soon.

jimmy
16-04-2012, 11:03 PM
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-stotfold/news.jpg

Legacy555
17-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Another great report!!

Gnarly Old Dog
17-04-2012, 08:00 AM
Absolutely Belting Jimmy mwa ha ha hahhhh :thumbsup:

Big G
17-04-2012, 08:59 AM
The credit for the wooden chassis goes to Dan at Pitside spares!

john333
17-04-2012, 09:13 AM
one of the best reports yet! :thumbsup:

Next best thing to being there :thumbsup::thumbsup:

GRIFF55
17-04-2012, 09:15 AM
Awesome job jimbo! Top job leeroy, what a way to kick off the season:thumbsup:

jameswilkinson7
17-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Great report Jimmy. Your hard work is very much appreciated. :thumbsup:

mikeyscott
17-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Great report, congrats Lee.

Plenty of life left in the old 511 girl yet lol

RCDomination.com
17-04-2012, 11:33 AM
that report is the B!"£$%^&ks dude as always. keep up the good work. nice one Leeroy on the tq's and wins as well as to Danny on being the only shop sponsored driver in the mains. Good job lads keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Aussie Top Force
17-04-2012, 11:34 AM
i like reading the reports from the UK and looking what's happening at the top of the world. The report was great and the captioning under the pictures even better! wtf had me LMAO!:thumbsup:

Great to see the Big T's winning at the hands of LM!

Legacy555
17-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Does the BRCA publish the full results? of just the points?

jimmy
17-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Hmmmm, pass. I did ask around 2005 if I could publish all national results on oOple but the organisers didn't think it would be a good idea as it would draw attention away from the BRCA website.

Neil Skull
17-04-2012, 12:10 PM
Great Report Thanks :thumbsup:

Alan Reeves
17-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Top report :thumbsup:

Is there anywhere we can view the full results?

Legacy555
17-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Hmmmm, pass. I did ask around 2005 if I could publish all national results on oOple but the organisers didn't think it would be a good idea as it would draw attention away from the BRCA website.


AAAhhh, do you think that you may be branded a nag if you asked for a second time in 7 years :thumbsup:

We'd all like to see them up on oOple :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Irish results went up the day after the meeting - all heats/finals/times etc. http://www.rccaoi.com :wub

john333
17-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Hmmmm, pass. I did ask around 2005 if I could publish all national results on oOple but the organisers didn't think it would be a good idea as it would draw attention away from the BRCA website.

Is it not a massive faf to try and find results on the BRCA website? I may be wrong but I tried once and gave up (it was a while ago though) :confused:

Rich D
17-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Fantastic report and pictures. Thanks !

Alan Reeves
17-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Is it not a massive faf to try and find results on the BRCA website? I may be wrong but I tried once and gave up (it was a while ago though) :confused:

I looked today and couldn't find them... if anyone could provide a link :confused:

Nick
17-04-2012, 02:41 PM
I looked today and couldn't find them... if anyone could provide a link :confused:


All results are posted here on the brca site

http://brca.org/?q=sections/subsections/results/452

I think the results get posted about a week after

jimmy
17-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Those results don't work at all for me?

Edit: oh, it's just screwed up and put a link I can't read on there.

Alan Reeves
17-04-2012, 03:04 PM
I think Jimmy should be allowed to post them here on the basis that the BRCA site is way too slow. I could have done 3 laps of the world before next weekend :p

quarter throttle
17-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Cheers for the pic jimmy! :thumbdown: :lol:

Mike2222
17-04-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm still waiting for the British winter open Championship results that took place in February !!

john333
17-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Cheers for the pic jimmy! :thumbdown: :lol:

That is one awesome photo! sorry but it made me laugh for an hour last night

One split second in time you pulling a funny face and Jimmy catches it lol :lol:

Stu
17-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Don't blame Jimmy for that one.

Nick
17-04-2012, 09:10 PM
class photo Stu :thumbsup:

john333
17-04-2012, 09:14 PM
got to be oOple photo of the year lol

Mrs oOple
17-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Ash... signature!!!

quarter throttle
17-04-2012, 10:19 PM
SORTED! :lol:

Ahh so it was you was it Stu? Thanks for that one! :p

JBL
18-04-2012, 08:15 AM
Great report and pictures, Matt Owens picture is class in the report!

GRIFF55
18-04-2012, 09:10 AM
I couldn't figure out how talented krob is. How can he play with his finger puppet whilst taking pics???? Top job

Crash
25-04-2012, 12:19 PM
full results from BRCA Website now listed

http://www.brca.org/?q=sections/subsections/pages/2012-season-results/16509

mikeyscott
25-04-2012, 03:10 PM
full results from BRCA Website now listed

http://www.brca.org/?q=sections/subsections/pages/2012-season-results/16509

Good spot Chris :D

Look forward to the photo galleries Jimmy ;)