View Full Version : Anyone going to the EOS Final in Dortmund? I need Help!
elmoo3
17-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Hi Guys! Im attending the Eos Race in Dortmnund next weekend. My only problem is that at the moment there is no local Shop near Dortmund or Internet Shop in Germany that has the TLR 22 rear wheels in stock an can deliever them in time. I just got told that all my online orders will not arrive till next week. I ordered them more than a week ago. Is there anyone also coming to Dortmund whoīll be able to sell me some? Your Help would be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Tim
David Church
17-04-2012, 06:35 PM
I am coming and I am the owner of Rc Domination, I will see if we can get some wheels, might not be possible but I will get Nathan Ralls on the case, he runs the shop for me.
Dc
elmoo3
17-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Thank you David! Thatīd really help me a lot
David Church
17-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Thank you David! Thatīd really help me a lot
No worries, we will see what we can do, we don't have any in stock, but will see if we can get hold of some, how many do you want?
elmoo3
17-04-2012, 06:53 PM
3 pair for the weekend would be superb but iīll take less if you dont have that many.
David Church
17-04-2012, 06:56 PM
I have a 22 as well, and I have 2 sets of yellow wheels here, 1 new set and 1 set used. I will bring them with me. I'm sure we can get another set trackside for you:thumbsup:
elmoo3
17-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Thanks a lot! I dont care for the wheels colors as long as I can race the really fast guys once in a lifetime :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.