View Full Version : Follow the North East drivers @ the 2012 Nationals
chrispattinson
19-04-2012, 12:26 PM
I've just put up a report of how the lads got on at the first national of the series. The videos are not up yet, as the upload is slow, but the pics and text is up there now:
http://ne-rc.blogspot.com/2012/04/brca-2012-national-series-round-1.html
Chris.
RobS101
19-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Nice one Chris, was hoping for something like this. What are you running this season? I enjoyed your TFR 511 build from last season.
chrispattinson
19-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the comment. Running a TRF511 in 4WD, and X-6 squared in 2WD.
chris68nufc
19-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Good read, loving the hidden witty comments! Tell you what, if im in the bottom finals again there's going to be trouble!
dpackster1980
19-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Good report, I believe I had the legs on Andy he drove defensive as hell so no chance of getting past and without the glitch I probably would never have.
Racing buggies ie mintx now time to get the ballastics ready for RHR. :thumbsup:
bigred5765
19-04-2012, 07:09 PM
gregs cab forward shell looks ace
Gemma
19-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Looks great Chris, Isnt Kash a NE Driver :p
Andrew Twigger
19-04-2012, 10:32 PM
"Pearson pace" haha!
I like to call it a Sunday drive!
chrispattinson
19-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Looks great Chris, Isnt Kash a NE Driver :p
Cheers Gemma ... I realised I'd missed Kash out .. and will be following him at the next round... apologies Kash.
dpackster1980
20-04-2012, 05:07 AM
"Pearson pace" haha!
I like to call it a Sunday drive!
Definitely a Sunday drive when it came to the final. :woot:
N7ELA
20-04-2012, 05:29 PM
In the words of blitz, I'm dropping that round... :thumbsup:
chris68nufc
20-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Im dropping that round! Thats my season over in 1 meeting!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.