View Full Version : North East Newbiee
steve_cramlington
19-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Getting back into RC cars, I currently have TT-01 and a HPI Sprint 1, I was thing of coming to Tynemet on Monday to have a look at what everyone else is running, having never been to a RC club before I would like to know what to expect, should I bring my car?, Do I need a licence, does the car have to pass an inspection?.
Also is Monday night the best night for Touring Cars?
Any help much appreciated guys.
Andyp
19-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Best advice as always is get yourself down to the club,take your stuff along , don't worry about any membership or regulations just yet as im sure everyone at the club will help you out and everything will become clear.
steve_cramlington
20-04-2012, 04:16 AM
Thanks for the advice will be there on Monday.
lazysurfer
20-04-2012, 07:53 AM
Getting back into RC cars, I currently have TT-01 and a HPI Sprint 1, I was thing of coming to Tynemet on Monday to have a look at what everyone else is running, having never been to a RC club before I would like to know what to expect, should I bring my car?, Do I need a licence, does the car have to pass an inspection?.
Also is Monday night the best night for Touring Cars?
Any help much appreciated guys.
Just get along and bring your car Steve. We run both TC and buggies on Mondays. First 2 race meetings are free, no you don't need a license and no we won't inspect your car other than to maybe offer advice:drool:
After the first 2 meetings you'll need at least BRCA membership for club insurance and the race fee is £5 per night.
Hopefully see you Monday
steve_cramlington
20-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Definitaly comming along on Monday, what time is best to get there?
beasty boys motorsport
23-04-2012, 09:03 AM
7pm mate:) then you can help get the track out of the cupboard:lol:
lazysurfer
01-05-2012, 07:39 AM
http://www.fastlaneshow.co.uk/
Steve, link above as promised.
Drop me an email to mailto:
[email protected] (
[email protected])
and I'll add you to the email list
Cheers
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.