View Full Version : Blitz 88T Spur for Sunday
Has anyone, that is going on Sunday to Coventry, got a spare 88T Blitz Spur that I could buy? I'm gonna rob my buggy of it's 7.5 motor so need to go down loads in gearing (from the 28T/83T I'm running with my 10.5)
Robbiejuk
20-04-2012, 11:38 AM
I am thinking of doing the same, made a nice little comparison chart between my X2c and Xs2c so I could compare the gearing between the two.
Using mm/rev to show the difference between the different sized wheels, I was quite suprised how far I need to gear it down lol
Hpi_guy
20-04-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm going to pick some gear up from access models tomorrow so I an pick you one up if you want?
I'm going to pick some gear up from access models tomorrow so I an pick you one up if you want?
Will, If you could pick one up that would be brill. If you could stretch to 2 then even better..... just in case the power strips one.
I can settle up on Sunday or if you want I can gift across on paypal.
Cheers,
Jez
Hpi_guy
20-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Ill get you two and sort it out Sunday mate
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.