maineyak
21-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Hi,
Just joined the family by purchasing an X6 beauty. Was hoping to use it next weekend in the local championships but it came with a carbon fibre motor plate and the threads are gone plus I want to try the T lipo config (as my big speedo fits in better for a start:)
Anyone know where I can purchase a 4 gear motor plate (XF1233) and a battery strap (XF1224) before the weekend. A Google search points me to SouthWest RC but they seem to be out of stock of just about everything.
Thanks.
Just joined the family by purchasing an X6 beauty. Was hoping to use it next weekend in the local championships but it came with a carbon fibre motor plate and the threads are gone plus I want to try the T lipo config (as my big speedo fits in better for a start:)
Anyone know where I can purchase a 4 gear motor plate (XF1233) and a battery strap (XF1224) before the weekend. A Google search points me to SouthWest RC but they seem to be out of stock of just about everything.
Thanks.