PDA

View Full Version : This weekend


steve-thebabystore
25-04-2012, 07:53 AM
I notice on the website a meeting is scheduled in, is this still on?

tony12795
25-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Steve, put a date in your post. that way in a weeks time people dont think its that weekend..

T

Howler
25-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Yes, it's on, unless rain stops play again.

Alan Reeves
25-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Should be busier now the first round of the regionals at Southport is over, I'll be there along with a few others I suspect :thumbsup:

Chris B
25-04-2012, 07:11 PM
I'll be there if weather is decent. Might be busy with it being the week before our 4wd regional

JoelMaher
28-04-2012, 11:24 AM
What time is booking in?

Si Coe
28-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Around 11:30 most likely.

Try to park near the track but stay off the footie pitches. Much discussion is going on regarding access so lets all be good boys this weekend and we'll have a far stronger case.....