PDA

View Full Version : Racing CANCELLED Sunday 29th April


Dalla
25-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Unfortunately the Youth Centre have an event booked this Sunday, which we have only just been made aware of, therefore we must cancel the planned meeting this Sunday.

The 13th May is shown Provisionally ON, but I cannot make it, so unless we can get someone to open up I will have to cancel. Volunteers?

cmgreen
25-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Buggar

Steven Forster
25-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Can it be any of the club members like Ian ? I only live around 10 minutes away from the club ?

Anybody else know how to run the laptop who will be running on the 13th ?

cheers

Rhum51
26-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Can it be any of the club members like Ian ? I only live around 10 minutes away from the club ?

Anybody else know how to run the laptop who will be running on the 13th ?

cheers

Personnaly, as a rookie, i'm not fussed about the computer.... i just want to spend time on the track...