PDA

View Full Version : north east regional results


jampat2004
25-04-2012, 09:15 PM
as per title where can these be found?

Andyp
25-04-2012, 11:21 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=463

AfroP
26-04-2012, 07:30 AM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=463

doesn't look like its been updated with the 2012 results

Andyp
26-04-2012, 07:42 AM
As the first round has only just been held last weekend ,I would imagine they will be up as soon as someone has some spare time to do them.

Gemma
29-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Yeah we will get the information uploaded as soon as possible. I believe Derek will be passing these onto Brian who deals with the website, and as soon as we have confirmation this has been uploaded we will let you know.

As most of you know myself and Kash do have full time jobs, and incredibly busy at the moment, but as soon as the information is available we will let you know :)

Thanks

chris68nufc
07-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Any update on the Regional results from RHR?
I know people are busy however the 2nd round is a week on Saturday and it would be nice to see the 1st round scores?

Thanks!

Gemma
08-05-2012, 11:48 AM
I've emailled Derek & Brian again this morning for a update.

Bill use to provide these to Brian, however I am unsure if this is the case this year.

As soon as I hear something I will let you know!

baD
12-05-2012, 03:50 PM
'Bill' has sort of retired.

If there is a problem somewhere, someone could send me the bbkRC database and I'd post the results with 10 minutes effort - they would not be unofficial though unless this were confirmed by a NE rep.

[email protected]

Gemma
14-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks Bill!

I believe Derek was doing the files this weekend, however I've not heard back from him.
He also has the data from the last regional, so unsure if you would like to drop him a email, and maybe able to assist :)

baD
15-05-2012, 12:25 AM
.....so unsure if you would like to drop him a email, and maybe able to assist :)

I wouldn't want to be seen as stickng my nose in - but as I said, should someone send me the database I'll produce and post the html :)

dpackster1980
22-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Cheers, Bill. I'll get it to you tomorrow night, trying to sort out cat insurance tonight. I'm sure they all wear masks, robbing ejits. :mad:

AndyG
22-05-2012, 08:37 PM
would be really good to get results up shortly after meetings - like they other guy, happy to help out with this, must be a quick job to take the results away on a USB stick, and then with the right access they can be up on the Sunday night.

:thumbsup:

Jabber
22-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Sounds good :thumbsup:.:thumbsup:

baD
22-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Cheers, Bill. I'll get it to you tomorrow night, trying to sort out cat insurance tonight. I'm sure they all wear masks, robbing ejits. :mad:

How expensive is it to get a pussy insured these days? :woot:

And yes, it is only about 20 mins worth max to post the results once you have the domain sorted ready for them, So they should be up Tomorrow or Thurs at the latest.

dpackster1980
23-05-2012, 08:14 PM
How expensive is it to get a pussy insured these days? :woot:

And yes, it is only about 20 mins worth max to post the results once you have the domain sorted ready for them, So they should be up Tomorrow or Thurs at the latest.

I meant car, stupid touch screen. That'll teach me for biting my nails. :lol:

I've sent them but, I don't know if they were in the right format. Let me know and I'll bring my laptop to Dynamax Raceway and you can show me how to do it.

baD
24-05-2012, 12:53 AM
I meant car, stupid touch screen. That'll teach me for biting my nails. :lol:

I've sent them but, I don't know if they were in the right format. Let me know and I'll bring my laptop to Dynamax Raceway and you can show me how to do it.

where did you send them?

if to [email protected], then please re-send to [email protected] (the former was getting so much crap I had to delete it)

baD
24-05-2012, 12:59 PM
from what I read, I imagine there are a few reasonably happy 'Far North East' drivers -

The results to date are here (http://www.pureinsite.co.uk/nercr/results/2012_NE_Regional/index.htm)

dpackster1980
24-05-2012, 08:32 PM
from what I read, I imagine there are a few reasonably happy 'Far North East' drivers -

The results to date are here (http://www.pureinsite.co.uk/nercr/results/2012_NE_Regional/index.htm)

Cheers Bill.

One thing I noticed was how slow the A Final times are compared to the B final bit as they say you've got to be in it to win it. :bored:

AndyG
24-05-2012, 10:55 PM
thanks for getting the results up chaps - really appreciated :thumbsup:

baD
25-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Cheers Bill.

One thing I noticed was how slow the A Final times are compared to the B final bit as they say you've got to be in it to win it. :bored:

I think it just evidences either that round by round does not always fill the A Final with those able to put the fastest 5mins together and/or the pressures of the A final can 'get to' some drivers - imho

Steven Forster
29-05-2012, 11:50 AM
I think it just evidences either that round by round does not always fill the A Final with those able to put the fastest 5mins together and/or the pressures of the A final can 'get to' some drivers - imho

Thanks for the results Bill :thumbsup:

Wheres the pics at from bents park at anybody ???

cheers :)

baD
21-07-2012, 08:04 PM
RESULTS (http://www.pureinsite.co.uk/nercr/results/2012_NE_Regional/index.htm)

Andyp
21-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Good work Bill:thumbsup:

chris68nufc
21-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Good stuff little willy! How do we get the teesside results to him? Didn't realise I was 2nd going in to this round, bit gutted that I only made the B today, if I had known that I was 2nd maybe I would have pulled my socks up a bit. This needs to change for next year! I will talk to Kash about getting the results to Bill if he is still prepared to do it!

dmsykes
29-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Hi just some photos from the Teesside regional (Preston Park)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/krpnuayws2hgbw5/EpsALM-QDK

:p

These are un-edited and maybe biased, so do not take offence, if any photos are not acceptable to people included please let me know and I will delete.

chrispattinson
01-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Great photos Mr. Sykes, really captured the atmosphere of the weekend :o)

dmsykes
02-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Hi Chris,
Thanks for the comments first time out with the camera, still getting used to it. Some of the shots were taken by Mr Butt (senior).

Malcolm

baD
06-08-2012, 11:48 PM
Well, a database arrived at 9:48 this morning, well yesterday Monday to be accurate as it is now 12:48am Tuesday - so my turnaround is under 24h :thumbsup:

Series Points updated and 4wd from Teesside included HERE (http://www.pureinsite.co.uk/nercr/results/2012_NE_Regional/index.html)

Unfortunately the database sent to me was Teesside only, not all the rounds so manual manipulation was required and took a bit of time, AND the 2wd race data was empty (must be in another copy somewhere) so you will have to visit http://www.results.trcc.org.uk/TRCC2...7-12/index.htm (http://www.results.trcc.org.uk/TRCC2WD_Regional_22-07-12/index.htm)
to view those.

Eventually when I get all the Teesside data I will get them to Brian for publication on the Official BRCA North East site.

chris68nufc
07-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Many thanks Bill, much appreciated!

Gemma
08-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Thanks Bill- much appreciated :)

baD
10-08-2012, 08:26 PM
With thanks to Stewart Craig for the data, the 2wd Teesside results are now also available from the link a few posts above.

As Batley 4wd this Sunday in the last to go, I'll wait till after that before passing final results along to be published on the BRCA NE site.

Good luck to all on Sunday (especially those in Heat 1 who will need it if I manage to get a run out with the ZX5 :lol: - the transmitter controls are the same as Forza 4 aren't they? )

baD
12-08-2012, 06:45 PM
These are all now showing for 2012 - still unofficial till ratified by the NE committee. Once that is done these results will be published on the official BRCA NE Region site.

RESULTS HERE (http://www.pureinsite.co.uk/nercr/results/2012_NE_Regional)

AndyG
12-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Thanks for getting the results up so quickly ... Much better looking at them when the days racing is still fresh in the memory.

:thumbsup: