PDA

View Full Version : Servo recommendation for XXXcr


CTN
14-04-2008, 09:24 PM
What are the minimum specs for racing?

Torque
Transit Time

thanks.

ashleyb4
14-04-2008, 09:47 PM
Hi

There arent any must have specs but if your on a budget JR servo's are very good value for money ifyou want to go the full hog KO are the best IMO

speed proberly 0.14 and up but remember its not all about the speed of it.

A

Mike Hudson
14-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Alot of people seem to run .10 sec servos me included :)

ashleyb4
14-04-2008, 10:37 PM
:thumbsup:

annie_himself
15-04-2008, 02:34 AM
I ran a Airtronics 94257 and it was great. I still have it actually. I would let it go to you if you weren't in Germany.

CraigM2610
15-04-2008, 07:15 PM
I use a KO 2123 FET. I think its awesome cause i like a very quick servo:thumbsup:

Chris Doughty
15-04-2008, 07:40 PM
I think a Team Associated XP server would look right at home in there

they do 2 versions, both of them would work really well.

ashleyb4
15-04-2008, 07:49 PM
server?:p

Most servo's are good and because of the built in server savers in modern 2wd buggies there is no real need for metal geared servo's.

A

CTN
18-04-2008, 10:14 AM
Thank you.

I think i try the JR z590m 'cause it's dirt cheap on the bay.
I can still upgrade later on.