View Full Version : 29th April
Alan Reeves
29-04-2012, 07:44 AM
Anyone brave enough? The weather looks bad the other side of my window! Not sure I fancy it today but I might come if there will be a few there.
losichris
29-04-2012, 07:46 AM
open field and no cover on the rostrum with 40mph winds.
dont fancy that mate!!!
tisher
29-04-2012, 07:50 AM
nope looks rank out today dont fancy buying a new esc
Maddy
29-04-2012, 08:08 AM
If the wind wasn't blowing at silly speed i would turn up.
another weekend washed out :(
Howler
29-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Agreed, very wet, very windy. I wont be racing unless it improves suddenly.
Si Coe
29-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Its not exactly nice weather here, but workable. However if its worse Bury way its not worth the 45 min drive.
I'll load up and look for updates.
Deano
29-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Not happy. I was looking forwards to today. What with a combination of shift work, weather and my duff rx last time, I'm missing out badly.
Don't fancy my electrics n tx full of rain and getting blasted by the predicted 40mph gusts of wind though. :(
steve-thebabystore
29-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Setting off now
Maddy
29-04-2012, 09:05 AM
still plenty of rain and wind here an only 10 mins from bury.
It's really bad here I live 2 mins from the track cold wet and really windy
Howler
29-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Yeah, a quick trip to the corner shop for some milk convinced me. I'm not leaving the house again today. Horrible out there.
Verde
29-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Me and my Pal are gonna give it a miss. Just going out with the dog and its like the north face of the Eiger here... Okay maybe that's exaggerating a bit.
budfish
29-04-2012, 09:44 AM
I ain't leaving the house either I'm gutted as it was my last chance to race for a few weeks:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:: thumbdown::mad:
Si Coe
29-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Having got myself soaked and frozen loading up the car I decided its probably not a good idea to go!
Now I've got to get everything back in from the car though......
The race controller
29-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Might have a ride down to see who's DAFT enough to turn up. It's Peein' down.
Time I think to retune my satellite receiver to watch MotoGP.
The race controller
29-04-2012, 10:12 AM
I'd be daft enough....:wub:wub:wub
Maddy
29-04-2012, 10:25 AM
looks like the weather is getting worse
steve-thebabystore
29-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Arrived so may as well get the car wet
Paul str
30-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Me and ty went we ran and froze our kn@@@ers off .:thumbsup: went back tonight and ran for 2 hrs much better :confused: now ordering all the bits we broke tonight :woot:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.