PDA

View Full Version : anybody from Cannock, staffs??


GRIFF55
29-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Is there anybody near Cannock, staffs could pick me something up if I win it on the bay?? Poss take it to the next national with them??
Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance

gaffer
29-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi Andy

I run a pub in the local area so could help you out no problem, I see a few guys that do the nationals so I'm sure we can sort something out for you.

Gaffer.

big_whyman
29-04-2012, 06:06 PM
I'm about 15-20 mins away from Cannock, Griff. I can get it and bring it to RHR as long as its not too big (aint alot of room in the car with all my racing and the BRCA timing gear). Drop me a pm if u need too :)

Scott

GRIFF55
29-04-2012, 06:50 PM
That's great thanks guys! If I win them I owe you a beer or two:thumbsup: