oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   News (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   2010 oOple Race Announced - June 12-13 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40482)

James 19-04-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRiZzz82 (Post 368327)
Could someone give me a advice for a bed and breakfast near the track?
:confused:


Hi There,

Specific accommodation information here:
http://www.robinhoodraceway.com/#/ca...ies/4531618831

further information here:
www.robinhoodraceway.com

c0sie 19-04-2010 03:02 PM

After watching the racing on Sunday at Taly im even more excited about t'oOple race :D

Mike Parker 19-04-2010 05:50 PM

Hiya guys,

Will there be any more notifications going out this week, I know you've got a lot on but thought i'd ask the question....

In the meantime i'll be keeping my fingers x'd :D

Mike

Northy 22-04-2010 12:39 PM

There are still lots of people who have been asked to pay yet to pay.

Please be aware if you do not pay by the date set out in your email your place may be given to someone else.

Am I going to have to start naming and shaming? :lol: There's a lot of big names on the list :eh?:

For those people who haven't yet been offered a place, don't worry, this post doesn't mean we're full, yet, we're just trying to get some confirmation of numbers (by people paying).

G

carlin 22-04-2010 01:08 PM

Hi Northy,

Can you please cofirm you had my payment it was made over week ago.

Thanks

Stu 22-04-2010 05:36 PM

If anyone has questions about their entries please reply to the confirmation email.

We have 50 drivers so far who have failed to send race fees or contact us to make special arrangements for payment.

That'll be good news for some as we'll be sending out more invitations next week.

Also, just to confirm the basic format as I was asked by a couple of warriors at Tallywain,

Friday - Practice
Saturday - Qualifying
Sunday - Finals

Not 2wd Saturday & 4wd Sunday.

bigred5765 22-04-2010 05:41 PM

email and pm sent,

Steve.T 22-04-2010 07:14 PM

I'm assuming that since I have heard nothing I am not in.
Would it not be a good idea to publish a list of drivers who are and note those who have not paid.
Nicholas did for the petit ...

Col 23-04-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve.T (Post 369494)
I'm assuming that since I have heard nothing I am not in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu (Post 369466)
That'll be good news for some as we'll be sending out more invitations next week.

Never assume anything until you've read the posts properly!

Name and shame, Northy, name and shame:thumbsup:

zaquiz 29-04-2010 09:18 AM

Hi I am about to pay the fee and flights for the race, but before I just want to make sure that there will be proper (covered) pits with tables and electricity for the race. It’s a little difficult to bring all those things on the plane... :(

Also, is it any hotel/accommodation that you particularly recommend on the list on the robin hood raceway site?

Thanks!
Z

Northy 29-04-2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaquiz (Post 371788)
Hi I am about to pay the fee and flights for the race, but before I just want to make sure that there will be proper (covered) pits with tables and electricity for the race. It’s a little difficult to bring all those things on the plane... :(

Also, is it any hotel/accommodation that you particularly recommend on the list on the robin hood raceway site?

Thanks!
Z


Hi Z,

Yes we have covered pitting (marque) and tables and power available for overseas dancers :thumbsup:

I've not stayed at any of the local accommodation, sorry perhaps someone else who has can comment? :confused:

G

Oscar 29-04-2010 09:43 AM

There are plans in place to provide these items for foreign drivers;)
However please could you make it clear you need those items when you pay (or send an email if you already paid), as the organisers need to know how many people they are providing for:)

If you just want something clean and cheap where you can get a good nights sleep, a Travelodge is fine.

zaquiz 29-04-2010 10:05 AM

Thanks guys! Perfect, I will remind organisers that we will need pitting space.

I will have a look at the place you recommend!

Great, see you guys in a bit!


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com