oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Norway (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Who will run what cars in 2011.. (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59027)

spiro 21-02-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razer (Post 466501)
I just don't get why we have to write in english...

So that the international readers can learn from our Northern brilliance without having to learn a third langauge.:thumbsup:

SHY 21-02-2011 01:48 PM

Writing in english is way cooler than in boring norwegian! :thumbsup:

OK, but tell me the truth about the quality of the Schumacher cars right now!

Is it good or bad??? :confused:

Totally agree as to Losi, those cars are "no brainers"! Just works!

Guys, what about those new ugly bugly shells (Bulldog / Punisher)? Like or dislike? Any significant performance gain?

Personally they make me sick! :bored:

Sabben 21-02-2011 02:16 PM

Going AE this year as well. Since Im getting great support by both Magne and Ketil it would be stupid to change brand.

Regarding the new styled bodies I will try Proline Bulldog on the B44. With a kick-ass paint job it might turn out allright:thumbsup:
Just looks silly on the B4 though..

SHY 21-02-2011 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabben (Post 466549)
Going AE this year as well. Since Im getting great support by both Magne and Ketil it would be stupid to change brand.

Regarding the new styled bodies I will try Proline Bulldog on the B44. With a kick-ass paint job it might turn out allright:thumbsup:
Just looks silly on the B4 though..

Will Ketil focus more on 1:10 again? Or is he stuck in 1:8?

Sabben 21-02-2011 02:28 PM

Well.. He said after the 2010 Nats that he wouldn't ever drive 1/8th again.. Hopefully thats true:)
But his focus will be at 1/10th this year:thumbsup:

SHY 21-02-2011 02:33 PM

Cool! It'd be great to have him back where he belongs! :thumbsup:

grelland 21-02-2011 02:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHY (Post 466537)

Guys, what about those new ugly bugly shells (Bulldog / Punisher)? Like or dislike? Any significant performance gain?

Personally they make me sick! :bored:

I will be following the cab-forward trend with a little twist, and this is how I envision my shell this year:

(Thank you janus_77 for letting me "steal" your picture) I have added a classic 70's VW drag race paint scheme :)

spiro 21-02-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHY (Post 466537)
Guys, what about those new ugly bugly shells (Bulldog / Punisher)? Like or dislike? Any significant performance gain?

Personally they make me sick! :bored:

It's all up to the paint on those bastards. The Bulldog looks awful nomatter what you do to it, while the Punisher can be alright. I've given KG Larry the task of making them look good for me.

SHY 21-02-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiro (Post 466568)
It's all up to the paint on those bastards. The Bulldog looks awful nomatter what you do to it, while the Punisher can be alright. I've given KG Larry the task of making them look good for me.

I'll agree to that! The Bulldog is totally a lost case... :D

Get pics posted when you get them!

Sabben 21-02-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHY (Post 466579)
I'll agree to that! The Bulldog is totally a lost case... :D

Get pics posted when you get them!

Disagree! I think the bulldog got nicer lines:p

grelland 21-02-2011 05:06 PM

I just might be able to finish this project before the springs comes, though:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43527

JensK 21-02-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grelland (Post 466475)
Did you receive this yet?

Have recived it, not finished the build yet though... Quality and part-finish is exellent.

JensK 21-02-2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHY (Post 466537)
Writing in english is way cooler than in boring norwegian! :thumbsup:

OK, but tell me the truth about the quality of the Schumacher cars right now!

Is it good or bad??? :confused:

Totally agree as to Losi, those cars are "no brainers"! Just works!

Guys, what about those new ugly bugly shells (Bulldog / Punisher)? Like or dislike? Any significant performance gain?

Personally they make me sick! :bored:

Writing in english is the proper way to communicate on this forum I think.

I`ve had the Cougar SV, the car is okay, but I have had other cars that worked way better. IMO you can get the car fast, but you need to be good at setup... i think of myself as rather good at understanding setup, but could not figure out the SV....but I didnt give it to much time eiter..

Also had issues with coating inside BB-shocks came off, turnbuckels bent, tie-rod broke...

Hop this helps

JensK 21-02-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razer (Post 466437)
Norsk seksjon. For engelsktalende nordmenn? WTF?

Liker engelsk altså, men vi har radiostyrt.no. Veldig behagelig for oss racerne og samles her istedet for på radiostyrt, men skrive på engelsk, og i tillegg gjemme oss bort for nye utøvere som henger på Radiostyrt.no?

Er ikke det egentlig litt teit selv om det er litt gøy?

Veeeelig gøy :thumbsup:

Razer 21-02-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JensK (Post 466730)
Writing in english is the proper way to communicate on this forum I think.

I`ve had the Cougar SV, the car is okay, but I have had other cars that worked way better. IMO you can get the car fast, but you need to be good at setup... i think of myself as rather good at understanding setup, but could not figure out the SV....but I didnt give it to much time eiter..

Also had issues with coating inside BB-shocks came off, turnbuckels bent, tie-rod broke...

Hop this helps

I don't think I will ever forget the Nordics in Radøy, when you ended up with the homemade midmotored Tamiyosho 201X instead of the Schumacher... You were so puzzled:thumbsup:

I must admit I've really grown up. When I was a touring car racer(blaaargh), it was car of the week, now I don't want to change my XXX-CR... Ever:P

I feel I've really unlocked a lot of potential in it this winter, but there is still some more. The most funny part? I haven't changed the setup since the first indoor race. All I've done is practice, test some tires, and go back from a gear diff to a ball diff.

Both Ole Steen and Dave-Ass can be quoted saying "smoooooth" while driving my car:P

If the 22 is the revolution it looks to be, my underwear will be soiled every practice day....

Razer 21-02-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JensK (Post 466735)
Veeeelig gøy :thumbsup:

Skjønner det nå. Norsk er du ikke så "veeeelig" god i....:p

grelland 21-02-2011 09:18 PM

den dagen vi SNAKKER engelsk på løp blir det veldig teit ;)

Razer 21-02-2011 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grelland (Post 466768)
den dagen vi SNAKKER engelsk på løp blir det veldig teit ;)

Det hadde vært herlig. Som om vi ikke har nok dialekter fra før:P

JensK 21-02-2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razer (Post 466763)
I don't think I will ever forget the Nordics in Radøy, when you ended up with the homemade midmotored Tamiyosho 201X instead of the Schumacher... You were so puzzled:thumbsup:


puzzled is an understatment...I could not belive that my home made car was 0,4 sec faster than cougar SV...and that was when it was pooring down rain!!
Got many complements on the home made tamiya from sweedish and finish driver though...that was cool.

Razer 21-02-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JensK (Post 466783)
puzzled is an understatment...I could not belive that my home made car was 0,4 sec faster than cougar SV...and that was when it was pooring down rain!!
Got many complements on the home made tamiya from sweedish and finish driver though...that was cool.

Brilliant car:) Do you still have all these home made "monstrosities"?:D:D:D


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com