oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   The PlayGround (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   WHERE's BEST DEALS ON IPHONES???? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77005)

Skye 05-08-2011 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peetbee (Post 536027)
So Griff, has any of this helped you?!!

:lol: More likely he has just read it all and gone for a lie down..... :p

GRIFF55 05-08-2011 10:21 AM

guys it has helped loads as I never even looked at the other phones.
I have to have it on voda and after reading all of the above I did go for a lie down! No, not really ;-)
I still want an iPhone because of ease of use and I am not very technically minded.
The wife is expecting any day now so the camera and video will be a wanted addition.
Thanks guys, I've emailed voda to see what deals can be done;)

daz 07-09-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col (Post 535926)
And I'm the exact opposite - I won't tolerate anything apple in my house. Simply the most overpriced product range in the world. Seems to me that every generation is deliberately made with flaws so the buyers always want the next, "better" (less flawed?) one. Didn't it take 3 generations to get a camera?

Says the man who has just bought a ipod. And listens to Dolly Parton on it:D

Col 07-09-2011 08:41 PM

TBH I was mainly referring to the iphones.
The ipod was cheap.
Dolly parton has big wangers.

daz 07-09-2011 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col (Post 535926)
And I'm the exact opposite - I won't tolerate anything apple in my house. Simply the most overpriced product range in the world. Seems to me that every generation is deliberately made with flaws so the buyers always want the next, "better" (less flawed?) one. Didn't it take 3 generations to get a camera?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col (Post 550722)
Dolly parton has big wangers.

Tis true, but no good to you as you prefer a nice big pair of testicles to play with.

Col 07-09-2011 08:52 PM

I think you'll find that you're suffering from defective memory.
That's you...

:thumbsup:

barbara08 11-09-2011 01:47 AM

An easy to find cheap iPhones online is to do a search on Craigslist.com. You can specify what areas you want to search and what exactly you are looking for. Once you find someone selling cheap IPhones or at a reasonable price, don't be afraid to send an email and make your offer.

One caution is to beware of anyone offering free iPhones. Remember that nothing is free and so there must certainly be a catch. Your goal is to find where to buy an iPhone for cheap, not expose yourself to a potential scam for chance at a free iPhone.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com