oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Race Chat (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Transmitter Bling (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17492)

Big E 03-01-2009 12:59 PM

Transmitter Bling
 
1 Attachment(s)
Not sure if I should put it in here but hey ho :confused:

Just got my transmitter back from Decal Designs and it looks really sweet!!!

Check out the web site and bling away :thumbsup:

E

http://www.decaldesigns.co.uk/

super__dan 03-01-2009 01:24 PM

Beyond!

Stu 03-01-2009 01:27 PM

Using that will be like being on crack.

strobe 03-01-2009 01:36 PM

Looks Ace.
Wont be hard finding it in the transmitter compound at a National.

Good price at £20 + £2 postage. More to come soon. Futabu 3VC next?

Cockerill 03-01-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super__dan (Post 192201)
Beyond!

You need yours done Dan, so you don't lose it :lol:

ben 03-01-2009 02:02 PM

Just sent my details off :thumbsup::eh?:

DCM 03-01-2009 02:05 PM

already ordered my 3VC one!!! woohoo!!!

blitzboy 03-01-2009 02:06 PM

must say i spoke to kev yesterday and he was well happy with it might have to do mine when i upgrade :thumbsup:

neiloliver 03-01-2009 02:23 PM

Wow! - Kevin strikes again!

Welshy40 03-01-2009 02:38 PM

Transmitter pornography!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ashleyb4 03-01-2009 04:53 PM

Very nice indeed.

A

_JP_ 03-01-2009 05:12 PM

looks cool, would like to see the 3vc one as mine is looking tired now :)

GRIFF55 03-01-2009 05:18 PM

lurve it!!!! Kevs going to be getting an email:thumbsup:

niggs98 03-01-2009 06:03 PM

already sent one for my 3vc as they look the nuts ;)

Rich D 03-01-2009 07:14 PM

Looks awesome. This may be a silly question but are these self-fit ? Im guessing that they must be at the price but Ellis says " just got it back". Does he have staff to do these menial tasks :lol: ?

Im having one too regardless :thumbsup:

Big E 03-01-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich D (Post 192284)
Looks awesome. This may be a silly question but are these self-fit ? Im guessing that they must be at the price but Ellis says " just got it back". Does he have staff to do these menial tasks :lol: ?

Im having one too regardless :thumbsup:

They are self fit but they are all pre-cut for you to just stick on in the correct place.

I had "staff" in this case as Kevin used my transmitter to model them all on...however I have to fit them myself in the future as I have a spare set in case I damage mine :cry:

Must remember to look at my car when I am racing tomorrow rather than admire my transmitter up on the rostrum :thumbsup::wub

E.

Decal Designs 03-01-2009 07:37 PM

Sorry, Jimmy if I should not be replying to this post.

Hi Rich
Yes, they are self fit. The reason Ellis says he just got his transmitter back from me is that I used his transmitter to make the templates from, so I fitted the skin on for him to make sure everything fitted correctly.
As long as you don't press the decal down too firmly, you can carefully peel up the decal and reposition it before finally rubbing it down when you are happy.
As for having staff for the menial tasks. It's just me and the wife and she does not have the patience to stick on the skins. But don't tell her or I will be toast. :p She does help a lot with other things though.

Kev

mark christopher 03-01-2009 07:45 PM

Kev if you need a KO helio, ill lend you mine !!

will be in touch about a big banner soon

Rich D 03-01-2009 07:51 PM

Great !

Thanks for the info guys - I will be in touch soon with my design and details.

ATB

Rich

Darren Boyle 03-01-2009 07:55 PM

We have been speaking with Kevin about these for a while and it is nice to see the first one (Ellis's) complete and on the tranny

My own personal one has left Decal Designs and I cant wait to get it fitted.

We will be offering them at the same £19.99 price tag too through the shop and course postage can be combined with your regular orders too.

birdy 03-01-2009 08:04 PM

wing skins coming soon aswell can't wait.

Decal Designs 03-01-2009 08:14 PM

Thanks, Mark I have already had some enquiries for the KO Helios transmitter skin, so when I am ready I will be in touch, if that's ok?

Just started work on the 3VC Template, so hopefully this will be available soon, but it will take longer to make the template as the shape is a lot more complicated than the KO Esprit 3.

Darren is correct you will be able to order the transmitter skins from him as well as direct from me.

Kev

mark christopher 03-01-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Decal Designs (Post 192305)
Thanks, Mark I have already had some enquiries for the KO Helios transmitter skin, so when I am ready I will be in touch, if that's ok?

Just started work on the 3VC Template, so hopefully this will be available soon, but it will take longer to make the template as the shape is a lot more complicated than the KO Esprit 3.

Darren is correct you will be able to order the transmitter skins from him as well as direct from me.

Kev

no problem kevin

Rich D 03-01-2009 08:39 PM

Just ordered mine :thumbsup:

telboy 03-01-2009 09:14 PM

Very nice.
Anyone know what machine he uses?

Its my 'printing geekyness' coming out! lol

Decal Designs 03-01-2009 09:19 PM

Hi Tel
Roland Versacamm SP300V.

Kev

Darren Boyle 03-01-2009 09:35 PM

Oh right, one of them :p (like I am now so much wiser in a sarcastic way)

I thought Roland made musical keyboards, not vinyl printer/cutters LOL

Decal Designs 03-01-2009 09:53 PM

Same company, Darren. Like most of these companies in Japan they make lots of things. Just look at Hitachi want a HiFi and a very large truck to take it home in and a even bigger ship to carry the truck to the UK. :p

Rich D 03-01-2009 10:04 PM

Its certainly not a PC World carry home jobbie is it !? :drool: :lol:

Decal Designs 03-01-2009 10:07 PM

Not unless your name is popeye and you've had your spinich.:lol:

Rocking Donkey 03-01-2009 11:46 PM

Does that Tx look like a transformer to anyone else?

Autobots - Roll out

jonny123 04-01-2009 11:50 AM

skinz
 
hi kev in the future will you be making the skinz for other transmitters. eg i would love one for my spektrum DX3.0. It looks awesome.
what kind of prices do you charge ?:woot:

Decal Designs 04-01-2009 03:30 PM

Yes, I hope to do them for the Spectrum radios a bit later. They should be around the same price of £20 +P&P.

Kev

jonny123 04-01-2009 03:34 PM

cheers kev
 
cheers kev.
pm me when the time comes that you design 1 for spektrum transmitters.
id love a custom skin for my dx3.0

_JP_ 04-01-2009 05:01 PM

Any pics of the 3cv ones yet?

Garry Driffill 04-01-2009 05:04 PM

Id like to have my Sanwa M11 done - Is there a skin made up for it?

David Church 04-01-2009 05:19 PM

I saw Ellis's handset today, I think it looks much better than the picture!!!!:D Good job!!!!

ashleyb4 04-01-2009 05:31 PM

We used to have a vinyle cutter like that one at school.oooooooo

A

Decal Designs 04-01-2009 05:35 PM

Thanks David
Hi JP I am working on the 3VC template at the moment as soon as it is finished, I will make a skin for my 3VC and post it for everyone to see.

Hi Gary Sanwa M11 will be done but a little later, need to get hold of one to make the template first.

Hi Ashley its a printer and vinyl cutter all in one.

Kev

ashleyb4 04-01-2009 05:40 PM

OoOoOo does really nice decals then ive actually got two sheets of your decals infront of me.

A


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com