![]() |
Southport Regional
Southport Regional - Any of the Bury lads going?
Me Matt and Rob Mills are having it - just thought id check if anyone else is? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: |
You'll love the track.. its one of the best!! :thumbsup: BB greens if its damp! otherwise Schu yellow mini spikes..
Mid West regional at Kidderminster sunday (another ace track...).. so wont be at Southport im afraid.. Cheers Nick :thumbsup: |
If I'm back from the wedding I'm at Saturday at a sensible time I'll be there. Looks like a big if though as the wedding is in Kent and starts at 3 so no way we'll be heading back before 9-10 I'd say and its a 4 hour drive!
Southports a great track - smoother and flatter than Bury but very fast. |
Southport
Quote:
Should be good fun - think my driving is a little better now after going to the MattB school of motoring :D Good luck for the weekend pal |
Quote:
|
If its really really dry it might work. Pins worked ok just after they changed the Astro last summer when it was dry, warm and the track had bucketloads of grip.
What adaptors do Durangos use anyway? I've got minispikes on Losi and Kyosho pattern wheels you could borrow (if I'm going of course...) |
Quote:
Worn mini spikes would be ok if dry.. if damp, defo Ballistic Buggy Spikes (greens) :thumbsup: |
maybe next time....
No car and no tx at mo so no can to deffo up for next nw r , ill be at bury sunday begging to borrow a car:(:(:(....
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
guess I'll have to shell out again !! |
Quote:
|
b44
shanks plz could you have a look to see if you have a b44 front shock shaft you said you may have plz, im struggling to get one in time ry not got any in stock :(
|
shock shaft
Quote:
|
Shanks - its Losi fit then in which case I have both Sch yellows and Schu greens. Sch greens aren't as good in the wet as BB greens, but better than yellows.
|
Quote:
|
Will there be a guest heat at Southport?
Thanks Craig Collinson |
Quote:
|
Quote:
rob had a look and the one i have is nr: 6459 shock shaft 1.02 any use? |
Quote:
Si Thanks for the offer pal...TBH probably best i just buy some - at least schu yellow spikes - going to need them anyway.... Might just hold of on the greens etc in the vein hope it dosent rain !! |
Quote:
|
Rob
I also have a set of tamiya TRF dampers - may be able to use them? let me know if the shaft is no use and ill measure the TRF's :thumbsup: Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Guess we will be doing 2wd instead of 4wd this week guys
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 03:28 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com