![]() |
Today's racing
Brilliant days racing. The bmax just got better and better. Thanks to si and little chris. Oh and special thanks to jonny too!
|
great day indeed enjoyed the track today and another final win for me:thumbsup:vaughn broke a front upright and I trashed my back bearing in my motor but again Matt come to the rescue Big Thanks buddy you are a top bloke:D
|
Quote:
Todays racing was superb though,stu built the best track yet:thumbsup: |
first time at the track today, well done stu and the lads, track was wicked nice mix of slip and grip more of the same next time please,
|
Quote:
Watching matty drive my car around the track let me know just how crap I am !! I might have to take up heckling instead:confused: |
karl,it would be interesting to know what mattys first impresions of buds lazer where?
|
I had a good day out at the club today, got my shiny new brca card in the morning followed by a quick brew and then a fun days racing on a very nice track design layout. Nice one stu:)
See some of you on weds at roundabout raceway. |
im still waiting for my brca did you get it there or it come in post?
will be there wednesday. |
Quote:
|
missed out on that one. what about the brca handbook?
|
Quote:
|
I managed to get there in time for Round 3, then struggled with the rear end swinging out all the time on the polished floor. No breakages though and did win the final that I was in.
Good track once again and I should be uploading some vids onto Youtube later on. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Plenty of collisions, I was on the recieving end
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
somehow that statment could not be entirely true :lol: |
Didn't make it today, but will be at Roundabout on Weds night.
Sounds like I missed a good meet. As a newbie member of the Bury, I shall be looking to get some top tips from you fella's bout my B4.1 set up. Darren |
Quote!
Well some say better the giver than the taker! but then, those same people can spell receiver correctly. :thumbsup:
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 02:33 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com