oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   sunday 31st july (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76504)

mattb 29-07-2011 03:46 PM

sunday 31st july
 
Im busy this week so i wont be racing,just thought i let you all know as you minght want to get some volunteers sorted for setting the track up.

The Bod 29-07-2011 03:58 PM

I did suggest to the wife the other day that I would be coming racing on Sunday but I got a massive glare followed by some abuse. I do not understand, our newborn is now 2 weeks old and I need some playtime :thumbsup:. I even offered to bring Oliver out with me so she only had 3 kids to look after but that went down really well :thumbdown:

I guess I will have to see you all in a few weeks time :thumbsup:

Si Coe 29-07-2011 03:59 PM

Thats pathetic! I was racing 3 days after Ben was born.....

I guess I'll have to head down early to sort the track out, as well as stay late to pack it up :thumbdown:

tisher 29-07-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bod (Post 532997)
I did suggest to the wife the other day that I would be coming racing on Sunday but I got a massive glare followed by some abuse. I do not understand, our newborn is now 2 weeks old and I need some playtime :thumbsup:. I even offered to bring Oliver out with me so she only had 3 kids to look after but that went down really well :thumbdown:

I guess I will have to see you all in a few weeks time :thumbsup:


I did not know you had a little one due congrats dude:thumbsup: you need to keep the misses sweet for a few more weeks mate you dont want her telling you to sell your gear for a new pram or car seat :lol:

mattb 29-07-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 533000)
Thats pathetic! I was racing 3 days after Ben was born.....

I guess I'll have to head down early to sort the track out, as well as stay late to pack it up :thumbdown:

si if things change ill let you know mate but i doubt it,pm me your mobile number then i can text you.



ps,ill send those wheels with dave for you!!!

tisher 29-07-2011 04:17 PM

I will try get down early to help if I can and deffo stay to pack away I even know how to use the contraption rodger made for the tubing:thumbsup:

coleman758 29-07-2011 04:24 PM

Ditto!

I will be there early too. what time is everyone getting there?

tisher 29-07-2011 04:34 PM

I will try and get down for between 10.30 and 11.00

Si Coe 29-07-2011 04:41 PM

Apparently I need to be there 10:30ish or Tisher won't get a lot done!

Please note I don't have a main gate key, so it thats locked we'll have to walk down and set up the track.

losichris 29-07-2011 04:56 PM

Ill be there about 11ish to help setup and pack away
Does anyone have a spare 12v i could use? :)

tisher 29-07-2011 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 533016)
Apparently I need to be there 10:30ish or Tisher won't get a lot done!

Please note I don't have a main gate key, so it thats locked we'll have to walk down and set up the track.


Im sure football or something will be on so the gate might be open If its a nice day Si it will be worth getting set up and make the most of it:thumbsup:
Looking forward to it not raced yet without shed loads of rain:D
I dont think my t4 is going to be here tho the guy has only just posted it this afternoon:thumbdown:

tisher 29-07-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by losichris (Post 533025)
Ill be there about 11ish to help setup and pack away
Does anyone have a spare 12v i could use? :)


you can use my battery if you want just look out for a fire truck:D;)

captainlip 29-07-2011 05:23 PM

Don't ask baines, when you turn around he'll disconnect it ;D

losichris 29-07-2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tisher (Post 533035)
you can use my battery if you want just look out for a fire truck:D;)

Fire truck? :confused: ok ill keep an eye out :thumbsup:

tisher 29-07-2011 05:26 PM

you will see on sunday:lol:

Chris B 29-07-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainlip (Post 533038)
Don't ask baines, when you turn around he'll disconnect it ;D

Oi it was flat lol. I had to jump on someone else's too. I'll make sure it gets a good charge this week. Is your wrongo fixed now?

bandit 29-07-2011 05:30 PM

I will be there aroumd 11ish to help setup the track.

captainlip 29-07-2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris B (Post 533043)
Oi it was flat lol. I had to jump on someone else's too. I'll make sure it gets a good charge this week. Is your wrongo fixed now?

Only messing buddy :D

Sham it be awesome to see you!

tisher 29-07-2011 05:51 PM

Ditto will be good to see you sham you can give lip a run for his money:lol:

coleman758 29-07-2011 06:06 PM

Good too see you back sham!

Il be there at 10:30! With my tent :)

captainlip 29-07-2011 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tisher (Post 533052)
Ditto will be good to see you sham you can give lip a run for his money:lol:

Bout time someone did :D

mattb 29-07-2011 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainlip (Post 533063)
Bout time someone did :D

i smoked you every heat last week,first heat by 26 seconds and was over a second a lap faster:p and its only going to get worse lipster im getting faster with the b44 every meeting lol


let the excuses begin!!!!

tisher 29-07-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb (Post 533065)
i smoked you every heat last week,first heat by 26 seconds and was over a second a lap faster:p and its only going to get worse lipster im getting faster with the b44 every meeting lol


let the excuses begin!!!!



Running well then Matt:thumbsup:

mattb 29-07-2011 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tisher (Post 533068)
Running well then Matt:thumbsup:

getting better mate,i recon a few more meetings and normal service will resume ie lapping lipster lol

Si Coe 29-07-2011 06:32 PM

Last week Matt's B44.1 looked so good he was giving Colin May a run for his money!

Bud's and Gypsy Johnny's B44's however were not so impressive, and were no quicker than my Bmax (which also wasn't going well as chronic rear diff slip rendered it FWD) so I still remain unconvinced.

captainlip 29-07-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb (Post 533065)
i smoked you every heat last week,first heat by 26 seconds and was over a second a lap faster:p and its only going to get worse lipster im getting faster with the b44 every meeting lol


let the excuses begin!!!!

I knew that get a response from yourself :D just waiting for dave now!

budfish 29-07-2011 06:36 PM

I'll be there I don't know what time but you all know where I park so leave it free after all I am "serious player in the rc world"

Respect homies word to ya mother

mattb 29-07-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainlip (Post 533078)
I knew that get a response from yourself :D just waiting for dave now!

by the way lipster i like your website,it looks cool.

Chris B 29-07-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb (Post 533065)
i smoked you every heat last week,first heat by 26 seconds and was over a second a lap faster:p and its only going to get worse lipster im getting faster with the b44 every meeting lol


let the excuses begin!!!!

And I smoked Matt in the last three heats and final :thumbsup:

mattb 29-07-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris B (Post 533082)
And I smoked Matt in the last three heats and final :thumbsup:

you did bains,you where flying in your last heat,i just needed 1 more lap in the final lol,i was over a second a lap quicker than you though just mistakes ruined my average lol

captainlip 29-07-2011 06:45 PM

Consistency is the key now Matt, then bains wouldn't have had a sniff at you :D

Chris B 29-07-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb (Post 533084)
you did bains,you where flying in your last heat,i just needed 1 more lap in the final lol,i was over a second a lap quicker than you though just mistakes ruined my average lol

Cheers mate. Be a shame if you cant come for the rematch this week.

I should have a wing that won't fall off as easily this week so will be able to attack the humps a bit more. Rolling over them is consistent but soooo slow lol.

tisher 29-07-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris B (Post 533082)
And I smoked Matt in the last three heats and final :thumbsup:


OHH Dear then I better not run my fs then which I had no intention of running the other week but had no choice due to esc failure in the RB5:lol:

captainlip 29-07-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris B (Post 533087)
Cheers mate. Be a shame if you cant come for the rematch this week.

I should have a wing that won't fall off as easily this week so will be able to attack the humps a bit more. Rolling over them is consistent but soooo slow lol.

Double them then, it's a piece of piss after the first couple of goes

mattb 29-07-2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tisher (Post 533088)
OHH Dear then I better not run my fs then which I had no intention of running the other week but had no choice due to esc failure in the RB5:lol:

chris is a good driver when he gets his head on,when you beat him in the rain he was having a real bad day,youd have no chance normaly:p

tisher 29-07-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb (Post 533093)
chris is a good driver when he gets his head on,when you beat him in the rain he was having a real bad day,youd have no chance normaly:p


:lol:I started at the back of the final it was not raining and i had not run the car all day was running 2wd wheels and the car was set up for indoors so took it really easy and still won:p

captainlip 29-07-2011 06:59 PM

I've tweaked the back end so it moves about more, prefer the back loose, so should be better than last time

tisher 29-07-2011 07:01 PM

you dont want a loose back buddy:lol:

Chris B 29-07-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainlip (Post 533086)
Consistency is the key now Matt, then bains wouldn't have had a sniff at you :D

That's the trick isn't it. Im sure I could go a second a lap faster too but I'd crash every other lap so it's no faster. It's all about finding the right balance of speed and consistency.

budfish 29-07-2011 07:11 PM

Bains your a arsehole take me out this week like you kept doing last week I will poke your one and only good eye out!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com