oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   NEAM Seaham Sunderland (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Tuesday 27th December (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88515)

chrispattinson 20-12-2011 12:52 PM

Tuesday 27th December
 
Great racing on Sunday. Well done to Andy P.

So onto this Tuesday. Can anyone confirm if racing is on on Tuesday 27th December?
I suspect we can get the hall for a longer period aswell......?

There was plenty of support for this date from the racers, so let's see if it's available. Ian, Peter, can either of you confirm?

Shifta 20-12-2011 01:16 PM

Gutted I couldn't make it on Sunday.. Sounds like I missed a good 1..
I'd be up for the 27th if it's on.. :thumbsup:

Dalla 20-12-2011 01:53 PM

Racing is ON 27th and 2nd if we want it.
 
Centre is closed between Xmas and New Year, so we can get in whenever we want, we just need someone willing to open up. I guess most people would prefer 6 - 10pm, but if not let us know on this thread.
Merry Christmas to all from NEAM

chrispattinson 20-12-2011 04:31 PM

Can we push the boat out for an earlier start? 5pm til 10pm.

First race on the line @ 6pm

6 minute heats.?

Andyp 20-12-2011 05:11 PM

Dont think i can make the 27th Booo:thumbdown:

Thinking ahead tho will the hall be avalible for the 2nd? or will it be open again? would anybody be up for racing then?

dpackster1980 20-12-2011 05:37 PM

I'll open up, I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to race again. :thumbsup:

5 til 10 suits me.

Shifta 20-12-2011 06:00 PM

I'll try n be there for 5.. :thumbsup:
Not so keen on the 6 minute heats tho..:eh?:

N7ELA 20-12-2011 06:52 PM

5-10 sounds like a winner.

4-9 sounds better though... :thumbsup:

corkyjohnson75 20-12-2011 07:16 PM

27th
 
A might be there not sure yet depends on the hangover off boxing day.

Steven Forster 20-12-2011 09:59 PM

I should be there "IF" my diff parts come in time for me to rebuild it, manage another night racing at tyne met but sounded horrible :woot:

4-9pm or 5-10pm will do me either way :thumbsup:

chris68nufc 21-12-2011 08:35 AM

I'm up for any race times....somebody post up as soon as it's confirmed!!

beasty boys motorsport 21-12-2011 12:07 PM

yep i'll be there, just confirm time, have asked some of the tynemet lads who normally race touring cars on sundays if they want to come down (if there not dong anything)

Stewart4444 22-12-2011 07:23 AM

All four of my knuckle hub arm things fell to pieces on Saturday when I was getting ready for Sunday. :( Pants, cos i got proppa tyres to try out.
New metal parts ordered but from hong kong so probably still a week away.

AfroP 22-12-2011 02:40 PM

anybody that's going on the 27th that would be be able to give me a lift back to washington after the racing, drop me a pm please as it would be very appreciated.

chrispattinson 23-12-2011 10:11 AM

Ok, well, let's confirm,

5 til 10 racing On Tuesday 27th @ Seaham.

If anyone needs alift home to Washington after racing, I'll be able to drop you off.

AfroP 23-12-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispattinson (Post 598293)

If anyone needs alift home to Washington after racing, I'll be able to drop you off.

thanks :D

Steven Forster 23-12-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispattinson (Post 598293)
Ok, well, let's confirm,

5 til 10 racing On Tuesday 27th @ Seaham.

If anyone needs alift home to Washington after racing, I'll be able to drop you off.


I will be there with or without my buggy just hope i gets the bits i ordered in time, if not i might just run a club short coure truck ;) :thumbsup:

chris68nufc 23-12-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beasty boys motorsport (Post 597575)
yep i'll be there, just confirm time, have asked some of the tynemet lads who normally race touring cars on sundays if they want to come down (if there not dong anything)

As long as they put big tyres on their cars they should be fine!!:drool:

beasty boys motorsport 24-12-2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris68nufc (Post 598488)
As long as they put big tyres on their cars they should be fine!!:drool:

there the buggy lads at tynemet....they run touring and 12th elsewhere :woot:

mr emily 24-12-2011 10:33 PM

I will be there!

keith

dpackster1980 26-12-2011 08:23 AM

5 til 10 it is. If everyone is all raced out earlier than we will finish before 10.

Just 5 min heats Mr Vicar.

:thumbsup:

chris68nufc 27-12-2011 01:48 PM

Anybody going tonight have a set of mini spikes that they will sell me and some white tamiya wheels?? I need to get a bit more organised!!!

AfroP 27-12-2011 02:21 PM

i'm not going to make it tonight, the bottle of JD I had last night says its not a good idea :P

Steven Forster 27-12-2011 03:54 PM

I'll be there but wont be running my B44 so will be using one of the club SC10's if thats ok :thumbsup:

chris68nufc 28-12-2011 10:52 AM

Good night last night....thought a few more would have fancied it though! Sorry for the penalties....maybe the power of race director went to my head!

Hope to be able to get there next time.....especially since the track is already out!!:thumbsup:

Andyp 28-12-2011 11:42 AM

when's next time Chris ?

Shifta 28-12-2011 12:50 PM

Monday 2nd.. Times t.b.c.
I'll put a couple of short videos of the track on YouTube later.
Must admit after the good turnouts lately I thought more people would've been there.. We still had an awesome night! We'll just make a few changes to the track and we can get racing started nice & early :thumbsup:

dpackster1980 28-12-2011 01:34 PM

Aye, it was a mint night even though I broke the Durango. Had fun with 2wd too, can't wait to race again. Even though the turn out wasn't as everyone hoped the racing was good and close (Probably too close by Chris P).

Maybe just 4 rounds and finals next time. The mats are getting stuck down as well by the end of the night they were random as f&%k!

:thumbsup:

TangerineDream 28-12-2011 05:51 PM

was v close! that jump was mental! maybe a cargo net to catch the flying buggies? Dave will we be out by 10 on the 2nd, back at work the following day :(

Shifta 28-12-2011 08:39 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqXgL...-pmCvqBsgTkG8N

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUZov...hannel&list=UL

Couple of video's of last night..

We'll deffo be out by 10 on the 2nd.. We will all have work the next day..
Hope for a better turnout too :thumbsup:

Steven Forster 28-12-2011 10:44 PM

woohoo im in the 2nd video (4wd)..........buggy fealt really strange dunno if its cos of having a new properly working diff in the rear or not :woot:

Steven Forster 28-12-2011 10:46 PM


dpackster1980 29-12-2011 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TangerineDream (Post 599756)
was v close! that jump was mental! maybe a cargo net to catch the flying buggies? Dave will we be out by 10 on the 2nd, back at work the following day :(

Definitely out by 10 on the 2nd. :thumbsup:

chris68nufc 29-12-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dexter24 (Post 599900)
woohoo im in the 2nd video (4wd)..........buggy fealt really strange dunno if its cos of having a new properly working diff in the rear or not :woot:

Has anybody had a look at the diff setup in your car? I wanted to help the other day but was busy sorting my cars out! I will have a quick look on Monday if you want?:thumbsup:

Steven Forster 29-12-2011 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris68nufc (Post 599995)
Has anybody had a look at the diff setup in your car? I wanted to help the other day but was busy sorting my cars out! I will have a quick look on Monday if you want?:thumbsup:

Can do if you dont mind like chris..............ive got a vague idea about the diffs and slipper settings but but when it comes to different surfaces or setups im no good :woot:


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com