oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Race Chat (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Kifo Paint - where are are you? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89685)

estebandonde 05-01-2012 04:23 PM

Kifo Paint - where are are you?

Anyone got a contact number for Keith Newton?

ordered some stickers on the 19th dec and sent a couple of messages I haven't heard anything back

Cheers

eyeayen 05-01-2012 04:37 PM

Have a read through this thread, it might help you ?

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85687

tomtom 05-01-2012 04:38 PM

Keith always here, fully booked but still here, try to contact him from his site, he always read, not always answer.

Awesome painter BTW, my favorite.

Kifogrande 06-01-2012 12:00 AM

I got 2 emails, i answered both?

av4625 06-01-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kifogrande (Post 603388)

Check ur junk mail that happened to me at the start wen emailing keith and thought he wasnt replying but he always replys!

Kifogrande 06-01-2012 12:17 AM

I am pants at email tbh, I dont have internet at my studio, bit of an issue something else for my list of things to do. They do have a habit of building up which makes it harder to respond daily.

estebandonde 06-01-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kifogrande (Post 603388)

Amazing.....no replies until I put something on a public forum

Correct you did answer them both, both at 23.55 last night, good job I put this on here to remind you!

tellor 06-01-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kifogrande (Post 603391)
I am pants at email tbh, I dont have internet at my studio, bit of an issue something else for my list of things to do. They do have a habit of building up which makes it harder to respond daily.

Get a phone, they have emails on them these days.

I was going to use you but after reading through this and other comments it sounds like you're always busy

estebandonde 06-01-2012 10:36 AM

All sorted now.

Thanks Keith

Kifogrande 06-01-2012 12:17 PM

I have a phone thanks.

I answered your emails as soon as i read them, which is when I got home, so I dont see how writing on a public forum reminds me in any way, but thanks for the reminder i guess.

Apologies for being busy:eh?:

RudeTony 06-01-2012 12:27 PM

I have NEVER known any business that is good, not be busy :)

jimdaloo 06-01-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tellor (Post 603473)
Get a phone, they have emails on them these days.

I was going to use you but after reading through this and other comments it sounds like you're always busy

Its a shame you have taken that attitude:thumbdown: I have used Keith several times his a top honest guy and his work is second to none . Still I suppose your loss is our gain as it will mean he'll have more time to do my shells:lol::thumbsup:

Reevsey 06-01-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimdaloo (Post 603528)
Its a shame you have taken that attitude:thumbdown: I have used Keith several times his a top honest guy and his work is second to none . Still I suppose your loss is our gain as it will mean he'll have more time to do my shells:lol::thumbsup:

I will second that :thumbsup:

Rich D 06-01-2012 07:33 PM

I have always had a fantastic job done too - recommended :thumbsup:

showtime 06-01-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimdaloo (Post 603528)

sweet more time to do my stuff too :thumbsup:

the dude is busy working ie painting. he's an artist not a call centre!
personally i never have any issues with either communication or the work Keith does for me & i'm happy to keep using him.

if he doesn't reply instantly its because he's busy
he's busy because he's good :thumbsup:

take your pick !

Lee Martin 07-01-2012 12:13 PM

BOOM! Showtime hits the nail on the head

styleone 07-01-2012 12:24 PM

kifo

Quote:

Originally Posted by RudeTony (Post 603514)
I have NEVER known any business that is good, not be busy :)

+1 Keith is a beast with the quality of his work,hence the fact that he is in very high demand. Hand creating art is not a production line industry, he does extremely well to manage the demand and still create amazing art! Long live KifoPaint! :)

PTRU 07-01-2012 02:50 PM

Keith is the best and he paints for the best love you big fella.

av4625 07-01-2012 06:20 PM

i thinks its wrong to say the only reason that you got a reply is because u put it on a fourm keith always answers emails, he is one of the best painters, his prices are resonable, it shows he is dedicated still thinking about his job until 23.55, and to tell him to get a new phone is bit rude, and to complain about him being busy :confused: all good painters will be busy if u want somone thats not busy u'll need to get a rubish painter.
so thumbs up to keith :thumbsup: always do a great job and are quite efficent!!!

David Church 07-01-2012 06:28 PM

Note to self "Don't ever slag off Keith" as he has an amazing bunch of friends that will slam you down if you do!!!! Lol :thumbsup: