![]() |
Saggy balls
Well my indoor B44 started popping steering links off when clipping track markings, so I bought some new Associated rod ends.
Ran them last night and in each of my 3 races they popped again - worse than before! I've now ordered new ballstuds in the hope this will cure it - but what are others using to prevent this? |
Try the RPM ball cups, theyre a bit more heavy duty than the AE ones. Not got a part number to hand sorry.
|
Quote:
|
RPM 73372 Heavy Duty HD Rod Ends 12 PARTS 4-40 BLUE
All others listed here: http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/32089...var=sbar&cbt=y Speak to DMS as they stock them |
Thanks chaps - if the new ballstuds don't cure my popping problem I'll try the RPM route.
|
Here you go..
Rossmods have them in stock :thumbsup:http://www.rossmod.co.uk/product/228...ROD_ENDS_B4_12 |
Thanks Ben - if my balls continue to pop on Wednesday night I'll order some of those.
|
its never good having saggy balls dave lol:thumbsup:
|
RPM ballends all the way me. Even got em on my micros. Cant beat em
|
Quote:
|
RPM rod ends ordered - lets hope this cures my ball affliction!!
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
RPM rod ends fitted and no more problems I'm glad to report. Thanks for the input chaps.
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com