oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   LRP (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Sxx heatsink (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101658)

OneKiwi 22-05-2012 06:31 AM

Sxx heatsink
 
Does anyony know where I can get a heatsink that will fit the sxx comp V2?
Ill measure shortly.
Or anyone have a broken one that they would sell cheap?

I think its a shame that LRP don't offer one or a kit like what KoPropo do

estebandonde 03-06-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneKiwi (Post 657324)

I think its a shame that LRP don't offer one or a kit like what KoPropo do

They do...or did as i have one, i cut it in half (horizontally) so it could fit in a 12th car

you need heat proof double sided tape though if you get one.

never used mine but still have it....

OneKiwi 04-06-2012 05:31 AM

I ended up buying one from elvo here on the forum thanks.
It was for a sphere and a little too big so I took off 2mm on one side and fitted it with the included 3M tape.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com