oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Fusion Pro ESC (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101941)

Brewskie 25-05-2012 06:21 PM

Fusion Pro ESC
 
Running as title says with 10.5t motor an heat wise it's getting around 100F after a 5 min race, have the ESC set up for hard acceleration but have power curve set to linear an not hard, does anyone have any experience with these settings as I'm pretty new to all this an ran a 9t ezrun before with overheated an the main shaft came out hence why I now run exceed but weary about over heating this motor if I mess with the settings. If anyone can shed a bit of light an give some advice it would be much appreciated

MrMagoo 25-05-2012 08:20 PM

Are you using drag brake?

Brewskie 25-05-2012 08:21 PM

30% I think mate


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com