![]() |
Great Day Today Lads!
Today was great guys, on the most part the day ran smooth. Except for a few slow marshals! But on the whole it was great! Track was really nice.
We will be using a similar layout to that for the next 2WD regional. Although there will be a few small tweaks. The hose is working great too! |
:thumbsup:
Enjoyed todays layout Matt, one of the best so far this year for sure ;) My car is going well at the minute too which is always a bonus :thumbsup: Sorry I didn't see your car behind the hose, but after the third time getting stuck in the same place you should have realised I was a rubbish marshall and took a wider line! :p |
To be fair Alan, I wasn't really trying haha :lol: (Yea RIGHT he says....)
I was more fixed on making sure race control run smoothly while Roger was away :D The track was ace, It will be a good track for the regional for sure |
Yep good day all round today, some very close racing :drool:
|
That track was ace lads :) bit of a challange to get to my marshal post after my heat with the 3min auto count. but all in all a good day. 8th in the A-final, happy with that :)
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com