![]() |
Racing this Sunday?
Is racing due to be on this Sunday as the 4wd Regional is at Southport?
|
Its on. Last time 4wds were on elsewhere Bury still had a good turnout (quite a few don't own a 4wd anyway) so if the weather is OK we should be racing.
|
Has the pitting area been completed yet or is it still a bog????
|
Wasn't completed last week but wasn't boggy either. Plenty of stable parking area for a club meet, just not enough for a full regional.
I'll try to be down about 11ish. |
Your not in race control are you??
|
I hope not!
|
The video footage turned out quite good, so I'm uploading it to youtube now, but the files are huge so will take a quite.
|
|
Hi
Linky Steve |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com