oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Sunday 15th (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105611)

Darren Wales 13-07-2012 09:11 PM

Sunday 15th
 
Well who is up for a good days racing on Sunday then?

Looks like the weather will be kind, dry at least.

Got my kid brother up north and coming down to have a go on our track.

See you all Sunday. :thumbsup:

Darren

losichris 13-07-2012 09:18 PM

Yeah, does anyone have a spare 12v i can use Sunday?

Si Coe 13-07-2012 09:26 PM

I don't have a spare as such, but you can hook up on mine - its fully charged up so can easily handle 2 chargers.

losichris 13-07-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 674286)
I don't have a spare as such, but you can hook up on mine - its fully charged up so can easily handle 2 chargers.

Thanks alot Si, will come see you sunday :thumbsup:

budfish 14-07-2012 06:17 AM

Kids in Spain for a month at the mother inlaws.wife working it can only mean one thing...............I'll be racing

Si Coe 14-07-2012 09:14 AM

I'm not convinced about that Dave. You've been away so long I suspect its more like.................You'll be losing!

Chris B 14-07-2012 04:10 PM

I'll be there :)

Maddy 14-07-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by losichris (Post 674277)
Yeah, does anyone have a spare 12v i can use Sunday?

Ill be there too

You can use my genny mate

Big Show 14-07-2012 05:29 PM

sunday
 
Me and Scott will most probably be thier.

coleman758 14-07-2012 06:32 PM

Game on boys!

First time out with my Durango SCT!

budfish 15-07-2012 06:13 AM

It's a lovely day blue sky's I should win the A final today!!

Si Coe 15-07-2012 08:33 AM

Are there any pigs flying around in that blue sky then?

Not sure when I'll be down as the Mrs is out with the car. I'll head over soon as she's back.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com