oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Associated (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Wheels (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105693)

paulc 15-07-2012 12:53 PM

Wheels
 
Hi do Durango front wheels (old type) fit the B44.1 same off set etc...

Cheers

gazhillAE 15-07-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulc (Post 674742)
Hi do Durango front wheels (old type) fit the B44.1 same off set etc...

Cheers

Never tried but doubt it different size hex I think

tyreman 15-07-2012 05:38 PM

Paul yes they do, it's the newer versions that have the 14mm hex.
More great advice from Gaz:thumbsup:

Andyp 15-07-2012 06:37 PM

Another yes,(old style) I only know as I lent someone with a b44 some wheels and tyres once.

paulc 15-07-2012 07:25 PM

Thanks guys been thinking of a possible change in 4wd just got that many Durango wheels with tyres glued be silly to try and sell them if they'll fit still undecided though


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com