![]() |
BRC (Old F2's), Juniors, Vets, F3/4/5's
Forms are available.
Get your entries to me ASAP, I already have some :thumbsup: http://www.brca.org/Sections/off_e_1...ry%20Forms.pdf Cheers, G |
got my entries in for brc,f3,4,5 meetings:Dboth classe's aswell:phope i get a place:confused:so,who else in the north east is planning on entering:confused:
|
where and when is it this year may be tempted to run in the veterans:bored:
|
Quote:
|
cheers neil will have a look into it
|
me and my brother are hoping to go to F3,4,5's and the Juniors! :)
|
can you do both then ? mmm tempting :D
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
g if your at southport you can have Matty's entry there if thats OK
|
G ill give you my forms at south shields. I really cant wait for the juniors :o:lol::drool:
|
Did you get my PM Mr Northy?
xx |
Quote:
pm your address so I can get it to you |
When do you NEED them by?
|
Well Matty, if you qualify I need them by the date set on the form (if there is one), or if there isn't a couple of weeks before is nice.
If you don't qualify, sooner is better for you to get you up the reserve list. I already have quite a few entries! ;) G |
Okay Northy, will give it too ya at York regional :) or get lil ben to pass it on at the national
|
Cheers Matty
G |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 12:54 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com