oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   X-Factory (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   X6 Ball studs (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106405)

welshcarter2012 24-07-2012 06:29 PM

X6 Ball studs
 
Hi guys once again ..
I'm looking to change my pretty worn ball studs that were already on my car when I brought it ..


BUT not sure which ones I need .. Length etc ??
Can any 1 point me in the right direction ?
I'm not even sure what length is on there

Cheers
Craig

Paul_Sinclair 24-07-2012 07:08 PM

All our ballstuds are made by Lunsford, nice broached titanium pieces that they're known for. We have three lengths (refers to the length of thread, the shoulder and ball is the same for all of them), each come 2/pack:
XF 6170: 3/16"
XF 6171: 1/4"
XF 6172: 3/8"

Here's the quantities of each we provide in the K021 kit:
6170:3
6171:1
6172:3

That's 14 total ballstuds, which going through it in my head adds up to the number on the car.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com